Polley not just 3's | The Boneyard

Polley not just 3's

Reaction Score
He hit some big 3's against Xavier, but I was more impressed with some of his defense in the tournament. He as getting after his guy like he did for the better part of the second half of last year. He's also hunting some shots inside the 3 point lane and grabbed a few boards.
I just love to see a kid (and he's not alone) grow and improve.

*Also, I love watching Akok block shots and already understand there are some times it's not worth it to go after a shot. That's what killed my about Brimah. He went after everything. often leading to an uncontested offensive rebound and putback.

Reaction Score
He ended up guarding Mcgusty from Miami and (I believe) Jordan from Buffalo at some points in the games and that is where his quickness was taken advantage of. Not his fault at all, because both of those guys are true guards, I was just perplexed as to why Hurley didn’t switch it up at the time. Not that it mattered much.

Reaction Score
Polly is a really nice player. He defended hard he just has trouble with quick guys turning the corner on him. He definitely been working on his rebounding and has a way to go in that department.

But I have seen steady improvements last two years..

His shooting is very very good but I believe everyone is aware of that.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Polley needs to take open midrange Js. Drains almost every look from midrange

Agreed - curl him off screens and get him mid range catch and shoot looks. He can be efficient in that mode.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom