Votes: 11 11.0%
  • I'm a fan so I'll probably be watching

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • No need to watch, the game was already played last week

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I’m watching. I often watch the movie that won the Academy Award along with the one that got hosed in the voting. That’s why I watched Shakespeare in Love (the winner) as well as Saving Private Ryan (the more deserving). Go Dawgs. The system’s only shot at getting tweaked is if Alabama loses.

Reaction Score
I will keep an eye on the score and if it is close in the 2nd half or if Georgia is up I will turn it on.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I’ve been a college football fan for 30 years and just this year realized that there has never been a good system for picking a national champion so no way in hades will I watch.

CSI miami for me please.

Reaction Score
I’ve been a college football fan for 30 years and just this year realized that there has never been a good system for picking a national champion so no way in hades will I watch.

CSI miami for me please.

I'm not "not going to watch" because I'm offended. It is just a battle between two teams I don't really care about.

If it was Wisconsin/OSU rematch I would watch.

I don't watch every year. Part of that it is Monday night and requires me to stay in my living room because my wife won't watch it. If I was on the road in a hotel I would watch it no matter who was in it.

Reaction Score
I don't have a Nielsen box in the house, so it really doesn't matter.

Will probably have it on in the background just to keep up with what's happening, but screw both these teams, the SEC, the NCAA, and the whole corrupt P5 fraternity.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Not watching, no need. An all-SEC game with Alabama again? No interest.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm not "not going to watch" because I'm offended. It is just a battle between two teams I don't really care about.

If it was Wisconsin/OSU rematch I would watch.

I don't watch every year. Part of that it is Monday night and requires me to stay in my living room because my wife won't watch it. If I was on the road in a hotel I would watch it no matter who was in it.

I’ll have it on in bed and fall asleep like every other year because it takes 4 hours.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't fall into any of the categories listed.

I don't have much more than a passing interest in it and I expect to be taken out to dinner for my birthday. If the the boys go straight to bed when we get home, I may flip it on for a couple, a few, or I may watch on my tablet. In no way, shape, or form is it appointment TV.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I’m at the airport waiting on a flight to ATL now. I’m staying downtown for business and might see what scalpers want for tickets right before kickoff or a little after. Will definitely be watching regardless.

Reaction Score
I'll check the score afterwards, but me believing Alabama, as good as they are, doesn't belong in the playoffs at all, I'm not watching.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't fall into any of the categories listed.

I don't have much more than a passing interest in it and I expect to be taken out to dinner for my birthday. If the the boys go straight to bed when we get home, I may flip it on for a couple, a few, or I may watch on my tablet. In no way, shape, or form is it appointment TV.

This is close to my view. If my wife wants to watch last week's Vikings I'll watch that and put the game on after or during a bathroom break to check the score. I like UGA, and would like them to win...doesn't mean I have to see them win.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
not only am I watching but I'm having multiple people over for a mini super bowl party with food/drinks and more. Should be a fun one.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
In my best Keith Jackson voice:
“Here comes Vince Dooley and his Georgia Bulldogs!!!!” Between the Hedges.
Gonna be a good one, but yeah, it usually is on until 12:30. Inside in Atlanta, edge Dawgs. Slightly.
34-31

Reaction Score
I will just because its the last college football game of the season and it's way better than anything my girlfriend will try to force me to watch.

Reaction Score
To be clear, my vote was for game last week, UCF v AU, not Clemson v UA.

Reaction Score
Nope - going to go through painful withdrawal. Just not rewarding a fraud.

Reaction Score
Not watching. It is time to start fighting back. Theoretically, if all the fans of the G5 stopped watching all P5 games, would that have an impact on the cartel? Ratings would decline and (if you buy into what I think is the psychology of advertising) advertisers would see sales of their goods and services go down and would not be willing to pay as much to the networks. Again, theoretically.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom