Poll Who Makes the Final Four Region 1 and 2. | The Boneyard

Poll Who Makes the Final Four Region 1 and 2.

Which Team Will make the Final Four Regions One and Two

• Total voters

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Which teams will make the Final Four based on the NCAA Top 16 Reveal. I will post two separate polls. One to Cover Regions one and two and the other for Regions three and four. Please only vote for one team in each Region. I had to allow for multiple votes to allow voting for teams in each region. The other option was to post 4 threads, one for each Region. Hopefully we won't see any votes for Region One and Two. :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Another question to ask is: will all four one seeds make the final four? If not, which 2/3/4 seed has the best chance of ending a 1 seed's dreams, since there is no clear cut favorite to win it all this year? There will be several other Arkansas' (dark horses) in the field of 64. Dark horses are "stealth". You never see them coming until you're in their grasp. Kinda like a rip tide. :confused:

If you're a "1 seed", which lower seeded team would you least like to see? It's not uncommon for 1 seeds to get sent home in games 3&4 of the tournament. It happened to Tenn & SC in 2014.

We all remember 2016 when UConn was the only 1 seed to make the final four. 7 seeded Washington (led by junior Kelsey Plum, knocked off a 2 ,3 & 4 seed to get to the final four. No one saw that coming or predicted Washington's progression through the field that year to "snatch" a ticket to the FF before the tournament began. Can it happen this year? :eek:

Why each team in the NCAA's top 16 could win the 2021 NCAA title

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Another question to ask is: will all four one seeds make the final four? If not, which 2/3/4 seed has the best chance of ending a 1 seeds dreams?

If you're a "1 seed", which lower seeded team would you least like to see? It's not uncommon for 1 seeds to get sent home in games 3&4 of the tournament. It happened to Tenn & SC in 2014.

We all remember 2016 when UConn was the only 1 seed to make the final four. Washington (a #7 seed) knocked off a 2 ,3 & 4 seed to get to the final four. Can it happen this year? :eek:
No matter what the four #1 seeds end up being, they have all shown to be capable of being beat on any given night by the right team under the right circumstances, so it would take something extraordinary for all four #1 seeds to make it to the final four. Right now, I'm thinking either Louisville or whoever (else) ends up as the fourth #1 (no. 4 overall) seed will likely not make it to the final four.

I'd personally hate to see Tennessee on any given night because they can either be a really good team or a really average team and it's still not consistent which team shows up. Arizona is another team that could easily cause teams fits players other than McDonald are scoring. Other than that the only other non-#1 seed I'd think would be a legitimate threat would be TAMU. They've got the players to play with anyone in the country, but I'd like to see their game against SC before saying how much of a challenge they could actually pose to a top seed.

This year seems like the most likely to replicate what happened in 2016. Every team is beatable this year and that doesn't seem like it's going to change come tournament time.

BTW love the questions you asked so thank you!!

Reaction Score
I'm totally appreciating the person(s) who voted for "region one" and "region two". They are not wrong. Both region one and two will be represented.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom