Poll Who is the 2nd Best Team in WBB | The Boneyard

Poll Who is the 2nd Best Team in WBB

Who is the 2nd Best Team in WBB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
With approx 25% of the season gone, Who is the 2nd best team in WBB? I presume most would say UConn is the best team. I could have made the Poll Question Who besides UConn is the Best Team. However, since I'm including an other option, didn't want to make UConn a possible answer. ;) If you think a team other then UConn is the best team, please post a replay in addition to your vote.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I voted for Baylor even with their loss to UCLA. I think they'll be the toughest team to face by the time the tournament starts. They were missing Lauren Cox and Kim Mulkey on the sidelines when they lost to UCLA.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
ND for me but it’s honestly too early yet. I need to see Texas play a quality team. I think they have some match ups coming against UCONN this month and i think they play Tennessee too. Baylor lost to UCLA but beat Stanford at home. Not sure who they have on the con but probably won’t see them tested until Big12 starts. Conference play will tell us a lot

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Sagarin and Massey both have ND #2. ND looked good on the eye test yesterday, leading the #1 team on the road for much of the game. I don't know if any other non-UConn team has three better wins than South Carolina (neutral site), USF (neutral), and Oregon State (road).

Texas...who knows? They haven't played anyone significant. Baylor has looked impressive in their last couple but its unclear exactly how good either Kentucky or Stanford are (and both games were in Waco)

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
When UCONN beat UCLA some on this board said UCLA was the second best team. because they played UCONN so tough

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom