Poll: What Road Games Do We Win?

What Road Games Do We Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Vote for as many road games that you think we will win in 2014.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Maybe we should forward the early results to all of those angry ECU fans that are upset by our CT media right now. See? UCONN fans respect your program. Only 3 of us think we will win that road game.

Reaction Score
Maybe we should forward the early results to all of those angry ECU fans that are upset by our CT media right now. See? UCONN fans respect your program. Only 3 of us think we will win that road game.

Why in the world are ECU upset with the CT media?

Reaction Score
As for the games, if you gave me 3 road wins I'd think long and hard about signing for that.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I just read all the comments and boy they sure seem like a pleasant bunch. Can't wait to have to deal with these logical, upstanding fans of ECU football.

There is a big difference between internet fans and fans. The only exception to this rule that I've seen first hand is Rutgers.

Dooley

Reaction Score
As for the games, I think that we will win 2 road games. Army and Memphis. I would love to say that we will find a way to beat USF because I think, talent-wise, we match up with them. But USF always plays us tough and this year's game is being played in the hot Tampa month of September. Road games are usually tough for us in the beginning of the season so I think this one will be a tough loss. Tulane is another game I'd love to say that we will win but, for whatever reason, I have a bad feeling about it. New outdoor stadium down there and a roster that is probably better than most of us think. I'm very confident that we will lose at East Carolina. But I think this team rallies itself to win at Yankee Stadium (with a strong UCONN showing I hope!) and at Memphis where the attendance there should be worse than our attendance for the same game last year. 2 road wins. I think we will win 5 at home this year so that gets us to 7. That should be enough to go bowling.

Reaction Score
There is a big difference between internet fans and fans. The only exception to this rule that I've seen first hand is Rutgers.

Oh I know. I was just being sarcastic to be sarcastic. Obviously, ECU has sustained success over the years, even with coaching changes, but it always drives me alittle bonkers that these internet fans can rag on UConn all day about being terrible, but then turn around and say "they get no respect". You want the respect from the media up here, win the game plain and simple. Or maybe I just don't spend enough time on the boards.

Reaction Score
I just read all the comments and boy they sure seem like a pleasant bunch. Can't wait to have to deal with these logical, upstanding fans of ECU football.

Being UCONN fans, we should able to sympathize with ECU fans. It's not unusual for ECU to have the best FB team in NC while being ignored and even maligned by the media and scorned by Duke, State and UNC alumni. ECU fans have a right to be pissed off at everyone, but us. We are kindred spirits in the fight-for-respect war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom