Poll : What is Big 12's second announcment today? | The Boneyard

Poll : What is Big 12's second announcment today?

What is the Big 12's second rumored announcement today?

• Addition of West Virginia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Addition of Cincinnati

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think MO. stays, especially after the" SEC second choice" gaffe, and the fact that some SEC schools don't see them as a good fit.

Reaction Score
i don't see the B12 making a big announcement that Missouri is staying. even if Mizzou stays, i can't really see them making such a big todo about simply retaining a member. especially since for all they know Mizzou could be out the door after they make the announcement and then they'd really look like a bunch of dopes

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Lot's of good choices. If they approached SMU, WV or Louisville the announcement would have been made. Those teams would have jumped at the chance like a 17 year old male virgin being offered a gorgeous hooker (unless said virgin was from BYU).

So it is either pressure on Missouri to make a commitment or rumors that the SEC rejected Missouri and they are waiting for Missouri to acknowledge this. Or they are trying to work out details with BYU.

I'm going with Missouri is staying. At least this gives me a few hours of hope and peace.

Reaction Score
Their first statement said that Missouri did not participate in the expansion vote. Does that sound like a team that is staying?

Reaction Score
I think MO. stays, especially after the" SEC second choice" gaffe, and the fact that some SEC schools don't see them as a good fit.

That gaffe was deliberate. Some Missouri voices want them to stay in the Big12 because of lost games in the big Missouri markets.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
They are sending Beebe's roses back to Marinatto.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Their first statement said that Missouri did not participate in the expansion vote. Does that sound like a team that is staying?

that only means their commitment is a concern, which is pretty obvious to all at this point

Reaction Score
well i guess it's official, the rumors of 2 big announcements yesterday are officially garbage. shocking.

Reaction Score
Now that Sarah Palin has dropped out, the Big XII conference is proud to declare its candidacy for the Republican nomination for President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom