Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Will Team USA win the Gold Medal Game and if so by how many points

U

UCONNfan1

I actually think it could be more than 20, but voted for 16-20. Reason? I think we beat them my bore than we beat Australia...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We could win by 25, but I think we win a tough one by 15.

Reaction Score
The French aren't going to quit with 20 million people watching and they have some shooters...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
USA beat France 81-60 in the World Championships in 2010. Gruda, Lawson-Wage and Yacoubou didn't play on the WC team.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Rich Elliott's blog has a preview of the USA-France match-up courtesy of Doug Bruno:

http://blog.ctnews.com/elliott/

BTW, I hope and expect Candace Parker to have an outstanding game tomorrow against France. This game presents a better match-up for her. Plus, she's a star and expected to play like a star. She knows she wasn't effective yesterday and I expect her to be highly motivated to play like the great player she is in the gold medal game tomorrow. At least that's what I hope happens.

I also expect Dee to have a better game as I doubt France will be as effective as Australia was in defending her physically and baiting her into dumb fouls. It was pretty clear that Australia spent a lot of hours watching film and figuring out ways to take Dee out of the game physically and mentally. I'm sure Geno reminded her that the team is better when she's on the court.

HGN

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a roster of the French team ????????

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a roster of the French team ????????

http://www.womensbasketball-in-fran...ng-tournament-2012-12-players-for-france.html
France-2012-official-team-picture-FFBB.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Gruda is a WNBA player.

Gomis is very athletic.

DuMerc is very, very tough. I like her a lot. But not tomorrow.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

It's "Dumerc" not "Demurc". Putain!!!

I voted for France, as my sentimental favorite and because someone has to show some love for Les Bleues. But I don't think we have a snowball's chance. :(
I think you are right but they have played a great olympics and Dumerc has been VERY impressive.
I think though, the USA has two better players at just about every position than France, which was not true of the Aussie team. I just don't think France can make the USA as uncomfortable and it should lead to an easier game. And as long as Australia has their head in the game they should handle Russia easily as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom