Poll on the Football Forum Re: Coach Diaco | The Boneyard

Poll on the Football Forum Re: Coach Diaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My WBB counterpart bretheren:

I'm sure some of you frequent the football forum but I know many of you don't. If you (still) happen to be a football season ticket holder, I would like to direct you to a poll pinned on the football forum asking whether or not you will renew your subscription if Diaco is kept on as head coach next year.

I honestly didn't think anyone cared that much when I started it, but we have over 75 votes now, which is getting significant. We know that the Athletic Department at least to some degree visits this website. Our voices are strongest, and our feedback here is most clear and honest. I know they'll be hearing many people's thoughts at the Foundation, but poll results really could be of use to the administration as they start making decisions regarding the future of UConn football and by extension the entire AD. Your input is important as part of the highly dedicated sect of UConn nation that resides in this little corner of the internet.

Thanks for taking a minute.

Poll: Renewing Season Tix if Diaco Stays?

Reaction Score
Gonna bump this a few times over the next 48 hours just to keep it visible. We are just about to 150 responses and would like as many as possible. Thanks to all who already contributed. For those who are curious, as of now, only 31% of voters will be renewing their subscriptions in full; 58% are completely done; the remaining 11% are cutting back on their subscription i.e. from 6 tickets to one or two

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog