Poll: How Many PAC 12 Teams Will Win Next Game? | The Boneyard

Poll: How Many PAC 12 Teams Will Win Next Game?

How Many PAC 12 Teams win their Sweet 16 Game?

• Total voters

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
There are five PAC 12 Teams in the Sweet 16. How many will win the Sweet 16 Game and make it to the Elite Eight

Oregon Plays Maryland - Bridgeport Region
UCLA Plays UConn - Bridgeport Regoin
Oregon St Plays Florida State - OK City
Stanford Plays Texas - Lexington
Washington Plays Miss State - Stockton

Presume Most Won't Say Five.:)

Which Teams are the Most likely to win their Game?

My winner is Stanford. Prior to the tournament I would have said Oregon St and Washington. Miss St has been playing great and scoring points and Oregon St is not scoring enough points to beat Florida St. However, it would not surprise me to see both Washington and Oregon St to win. Three PAC 12 teams might advance to Elite 8 Game.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
As I said in the game thread, here 2 are favored as #2 seeds. These all could be great games as I see a way for 4 of the 5 to win. Sorry UCLA. OSU has played the poorest of the 5 and has the weakest opponent in FSU so they probably win. Oregon is gelling at the right time with those freshman and the Ionescu decision looks prescient now. This could be the start of something special for Nike U.
Texas wants revenge and is playing a bit better than in November. MSU plays good defense so that will be interesting-depth vs. stars.

Overall, this coming weekend can validate the lofty ranking the PAC12 has if all are competitive games.

Reaction Score
I picked 3 PAC12 team winners. I'm rooting for Oregon to win, but pick Maryland. I pick Washington over Miss. State, Stanford over Texas, Oregon State over Florida State, and , of course, Uconn over UCLA.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think only Washington and Stanford go on.

Washington and Plum in particular are playing great.
Stanford does enough and the coaching is top notch

After wiping out all the UCLA men's records, time to deal with the UCLA women. :D
Oregon St is to offensively challenged. FL State can score and will get there act together.
MD is to good for Oregon.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Interesting challenge. It could be 3 or it could be 0. I figure UCLA & Oregon are going down, although I would love to see the Ducks take down the Turtles.

I think Tara & Rueck will outcoach their opponents and Stanford & OSU will win. Washington is the wild card. Plum & Oshahor can take over a game, but Vic Schaefer's teams can play defense and he appears to have fixed the offensive woes that plagued MS St, so I believe Washington loses.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Didn't think it through, I should have an Option reflecting all five PAC 12 teams would lose.

None will advance. Maybe Washington.

Reaction Score
Somewhere between 0-5. Being the OSU (Oregon State University) homer, can anyone on the board provide an overview of FSU strengths & weaknesses? Thanks

Reaction Score
I think only Washington and Stanford go on.

Washington and Plum in particular are playing great.
Stanford does enough and the coaching is top notch

After wiping out all the UCLA men's records, time to deal with the UCLA women. :D
Oregon St is to offensively challenged. FL State can score and will get there act together.
MD is to good for Oregon.

I agree. Ore. State is just too reliant on Wiese. Oregon has shown that they are one of the top teams of the future, but I dont think they pass MD this year. And UCLA wont beat the East Coast Huskies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The Correct Answer is Two Stanford, which you could have predicted. Don't think anyone had Oregon Beating Maryland.

I'm shocked how Oregon handled Maryland. The game was relatively close but Maryland didn't have the lead in the 2nd half and Oregon was never in doubt.

Washington had bad shooting day against Miss St and couldn't handle McCowan who scored 20 points in the 4th Quarter. Don't see her doing it against Baylor
Weise had a miserable shooting day against Florida St. Oregon St problems on offense reared its ugly head today.

Never count chickens before they hatch but it is looking like no PAC 12 teams in the F4. Will require major upsets if the PAC 12 is represented at the F4.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
The Correct Answer is Two Stanford, which you could have predicted. Don't think anyone had Oregon Beating Maryland.

I'm shocked how Oregon handled Maryland. The game was relatively close but Maryland didn't have the lead in the 2nd half and Oregon was never in doubt.

Washington had bad shooting day against Miss St and couldn't handle McCowan who scored 20 points in the 4th Quarter. Don't see her doing it against Baylor
Weise had a miserable shooting day against Florida St. Oregon St problems on offense reared its ugly head today.

Never count chickens before they hatch but it is looking like no PAC 12 teams in the F4. Will require major upsets if the PAC 12 is represented at the F4.
Why would it be a major upset for Stanford to beat a Notre dame team, without Turner?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm just basing that on what I saw in both Stanford and Notre Dame's last games. I think ND played the better game and will be able to handle the loss of Turner with their guard play against Stanford. Now if Stanford shoots lights out and MAKES their Free Throws, they can win.

Why would it be a major upset for Stanford to beat a Notre dame team, without Turner?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom