Poll: EPIC™ Award - UConn 97 UML 75 (YOU WON'T BELIEVE #4) | The Boneyard

Poll: EPIC™ Award - UConn 97 UML 75 (YOU WON'T BELIEVE #4)

Who gets the EPIC™ tonight?

• Josh Carlton

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Jalen Adams

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • Alterique Gilbert

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Christian Vital

Votes: 52 35.9%
  • Team/Hurley

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Good win against a bad opponent.

Question for the board: Who won the prop bet "Kwintin Williams will dunk one tonight"? Not exactly And1 Mixtape material. Speaking of botched dunks, that couldn't have been the debut Sid Vicious has been dreaming of.

Anyway, enough about the silly stuff. There was plenty to like.

So who wins the EPIC™ for today's game? VOTE AND EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE, OR A STRANGER WILL DIE AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT.

Box: UMass Lowell vs. UConn - Box Score - November 27, 2018 - ESPN

Total EPICs™:
Josh Carlton (2)
Tarin Smith (1)
Eric Cobb (1)
Jalen Adams (1)

Total Runner-Ups:
Team/Hurley (2)
Alterique Gilbert (1)
Christian Vital (1)
Jalen Adams (1)

MaleReadyBarracuda-small.gif

EminentIgnorantGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Reaction Score
Jalen. We had that awful end to the first half when they cut it to 10, and if this was last year they'd have come out in the second half and kept the run going, cutting it to four.

Instead, Jalen buried them. Had 7 points and 2 assists in the first 4 minutes of the second half, and like that the game was over. Killed 'em dead.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Good win against a bad opponent.

Question for the board: Who won the prop bet "Kwintin Williams will dunk one tonight"? Not exactly And1 Mixtape material. Speaking of botched dunks, that couldn't have been the debut Sid Vicious has been dreaming of.

Anyway, enough about the silly stuff. There was plenty to like.

So who wins the EPIC™ for today's game? VOTE AND EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE, OR A STRANGER WILL DIE AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT.

Box: UMass Lowell vs. UConn - Box Score - November 27, 2018 - ESPN

Total EPICs™:
Josh Carlton (2)
Tarin Smith (1)
Eric Cobb (1)
Jalen Adams (1)

Total Runner-Ups:
Team/Hurley (2)
Alterique Gilbert (1)
Christian Vital (1)
Jalen Adams (1)

MaleReadyBarracuda-small.gif

EminentIgnorantGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

These are outstanding

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I gave it to Jalen. True CV had a pretty good 1st half and Giblets was consistent I think Jalen was the Rock. And man, that steal and jam!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No option to select the GIFs for EPIC award?

AG gets it because he played about 90% of the game the way I want to see him play--in control, not forcing action, being productive on offense, and making his teammates better with nifty dimes

AG is definitely turning in to the "coach on the floor" leader UConn has been missing. The offense runs much more smoothly with him in the halfcourt sets. His ability to hit the three keeps D's from cheating off of him.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Jalen. We had that awful end to the first half when they cut it to 10, and if this was last year they'd have come out in the second half and kept the run going, cutting it to four.

Instead, Jalen buried them. Had 7 points and 2 assists in the first 4 minutes of the second half, and like that the game was over. Killed 'em dead.

Some killer instinct is so welcome in these parts. Finally.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I gave it to Jalen. True CV had a pretty good 1st half and Giblets was consistent I think Jalen was the Rock. And man, that steal and jam!!!

Tell me you aren't trying to push this nick Dove. Please.

Reaction Score
Love that Josh Carlton got 15 points (7-8 from the FT line!!) 8 rebounds and 3 blocks and is barely being talked about as the player of the game. Dude has really produced in these cupcake games. Next up, gotta do it against the good teams too!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Love that Josh Carlton got 15 points (7-8 from the FT line!!) 8 rebounds and 3 blocks and is barely being talked about as the player of the game. Dude has really produced in these cupcake games. Next up, gotta do it against the good teams too!

Quietly put together a solid line. As you said though, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt until he puts that up against the Arizona/Nova/UCF etc type teams on our schedule.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Breaking News: EPNN (Enzo Patoni News Network) has retracted its call in favor of Alterique Gilbert.

CV has made a late run thanks to absentee ballots. He's very popular among our servicemen, apparently.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Breaking News: EPNN (Enzo Patoni News Network) has retracted its call in favor of Alterique Gilbert.

CV has made a late run thanks to absentee ballots. He's very popular among our servicemen, apparently.

Recount

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom