Poll: EPIC™ Award - UConn 91 UNH 66 (DOCTORS HATE THIS ONE TRICK) | The Boneyard

Poll: EPIC™ Award - UConn 91 UNH 66 (DOCTORS HATE THIS ONE TRICK)

Who gets the EPIC™ tonight?

• Josh Carlton

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Tyler Polley

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Jalen Adams

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Christian Vital

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Team/Hurley

Votes: 18 17.1%

• Total voters

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Once again, we have beaten the Wildcats. This win's just a couple notches below the 2014 NCAA Championship, the 2011 Elite Eight and Final Four, and the Tony Robertson/Loren Woods game.

Here at the Enzo Patoni Memorial Foundation. we welcome feedback from the casual UConn fan and are not too proud to make changes that will improve the award named in honor of UConn's most beloved tile artisan.

Thus, in addition to a small change to the thread title (answer: it's an apple a day), we have also decided to change the name of the award to the EPIC™ (Enzo Patoni Impressive Contributor). (NEW NAME THANKS TO CASUAL SUPERFAN MANO AKA MELON.) And we have added some visual content aimed at pleasing the casual fan. See below.

So who wins the EPIC™ for today's game? VOTE OR DIE. Box: New Hampshire vs. UConn - Box Score - November 24, 2018 - ESPN

Total EPICs™:
Josh Carlton (1)
Tarin Smith (1)
Eric Cobb (1)
Jalen Adams (1)

Total Runner-Ups:
Team/Hurley (2)
Alterique Gilbert (1)
Christian Vital (1)

EminentIgnorantGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Epic award goes to Team/Hurley... this team has not been the same since Hurley’s gotten here, in a good way. I cannot give one player credit for this teams recent success. Hurley and staff has done a tremendous job with player development.

Reaction Score
Yes I voted for Jalen but wanna change it to team. The whole lineup was in double figures.

Reaction Score
Wow, Melon gets nary a nod for the name change suggestion just lumped in as some vague casual fan feedback, sigh. As if!

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
I don't understand this thread. But I am not a casual fan... or at least I didn't think so.

Reaction Score
How about Kwintin? 5 boards in a few minutes and didn’t foul anyone. He is just dying to do one of his monster dunks.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I don't understand this thread. But I am not a casual fan... or at least I didn't think so.

It's a simple analysis.

Do you follow Bunkey on Instagram?

If the answer to that question is no, then you're cazh like the rest of us.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
It's a simple analysis.

Do you follow Bunkey on Instagram?

If the answer to that question is no, then you're cazh like the rest of us.
Thanks for the explanation. I joined the BY last year and see the references to Bunky all the time. I don't even know who he is so I am definitely a casual fan. But maybe we could add another category... casual fans, hard-core fans, and then hard-core insiders who know the Bunky reference, and finally Chief and Fishy who are in their own elite category.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the explanation. I joined the BY last year and see the references to Bunky all the time. I don't even know who he is so I am definitely a casual fan. But maybe we could add another category... casual fans, hard-core fans, and then hard-core insiders who know the Bunky reference, and finally Chief and Fishy who are in their own elite category.

Bunky was the best recruiter the school has ever seen but was sabotaged by Glen Miller and his facility tours. Or so the story goes.

Bunky also randomly dances on highway overpasses for some reason.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Chief is just Fishy on a ton of CBD oil.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom