Poll - 2nd Pick in WNBA Draft Will Be | The Boneyard

Poll - 2nd Pick in WNBA Draft Will Be

Who is the 2nd Player Drafted in the WNBA Draft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Kelsey Plum has been labeled as the Consensus #1 Pick in this years WNBA Draft. Who will the Chicago Skye take with 2nd Pick. Reviewing the WNBA Mock Drafts there seems to be no consensus on any of the Picks after the 1st pick

While unlikely I've included the option of Kelsey Plum in case San Antonio picks another player with the 1st pick.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I'm going with SWK. The pick is really based on need (G/W/F/C) not overall talent unless you are a Maya Moore or Breanna Stewart type where you just don't pass that up.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Gray
Umm, I am fine with your choice but please change your logo, it's freaking me out! Heck, I would even settle for a picture of a puppy or kitten...

Reaction Score
I like that more people picked Brionna Jones for the number two spot and the Sun got her way down at eight. She is a more consistent shooter than Napheesa. Imagine that. And also top ten in rebounds this year.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I like that more people picked Brionna Jones for the number two spot and the Sun got her way down at eight. She is a more consistent shooter than Napheesa. Imagine that. And also top ten in rebounds this year.

It is a stretch to call Brionna Jones a "shooter". Her shot radius is 4 ft where she nade a living overpowering college players. I love what she did in college but she will have to add to her game in the pro's. This is in contrast to Naphessa's game which I think will flourish from day 1 in the pros since it depends on movement and is a threat anywhere on the court.

Reaction Score
It is a stretch to call Brionna Jones a "shooter". Her shot radius is 4 ft where she nade a living overpowering college players. I love what she did in college but she will have to add to her game in the pro's. This is in contrast to Naphessa's game which I think will flourish from day 1 in the pros since it depends on movement and is a threat anywhere on the court.
Play with the words how you like. Best field goal percentage in the country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom