Pokemon Go! | The Boneyard

Pokemon Go!

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
image.png
How many Pokemon have you caught so far?

Did you go anywhere interesting to find some?

What Faction did you choose?

Have you been robbed at gun point?

Did you find any dead bodies?

Happy Hunting!

Reaction Score
View attachment 14398 How many Pokemon have you caught so far?

Did you go anywhere interesting to find some?

What Faction did you choose?

Have you been robbed at gun point?

Did you find any dead bodies?

Happy Hunting!

I caught about 24 right now. Mostly pidgeys, eevees and caterpies. I did get a Koffing last night which I'm pretty excited about. Naugatuck is a gold mine for Psyducks. They're everywhere. I'm trying hard to find the time to get me one of those bad boys.

Wait was this a joke? lol

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I caught about 24 right now. Mostly pidgeys, eevees and caterpies. I did get a Koffing last night which I'm pretty excited about. Naugatuck is a gold mine for Psyducks. They're everywhere. I'm trying hard to find the time to get me one of those bad boys.

Wait was this a joke? lol

Only kinda. I am still looking for a Psyduck. Maybe I will have to head down there.

Reaction Score
Only kinda. I am still looking for a Psyduck. Maybe I will have to head down there.

Seriously, my roommate has caught live 4 or 5 of them around my condo. If I wasn't exhausted everyday from work two jobs, I'd be out there every night trying to be the very best.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Seriously, my roommate has caught live 4 or 5 of them around my condo. If I wasn't exhausted everyday from work two jobs, I'd be out there every night trying to be the very best.

I have a good 15 minute walk from the train station to my apartment. Caught a couple on the walk home last night and a couple more this morning. Just have to make sure I dont get hit by someone on a bike and need to figure out how to like fight against other people haha.

Reaction Score
I have a good 15 minute walk from the train station to my apartment. Caught a couple on the walk home last night and a couple more this morning. Just have to make sure I dont get hit by someone on a bike and need to figure out how to like fight against other people haha.

Saturday night or Sunday afternoon, I'm going to walk around town and see if can get me one of those pikachus. If I could I'd walk all over the damn country to get a mew, but you know bills and real life get in the way.

Reaction Score

To fight other people, you need to be level 5 and go to a gym.

Reaction Score
Are the rarer Pokémon in bad neighborhoods? To me, the strongest Pokémon masters should be able to catch Mewtwos in Detroit if they're that tough.

Reaction Score
Are the rarer Pokémon in bad neighborhoods? To me, the strongest Pokémon masters should be able to catch Mewtwos in Detroit if they're that tough.

Mewtoo is in space. Only astronauts can get him apparently. But I bet Geodude is some bad neighborhoods.

Reaction Score
I can't find the article, but did anyone see that Pokémon GO is catching flack because there was a Koffing in the Holocaust Museum. Either that was a complete accident or that's 4chan level trolling.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I can't find the article, but did anyone see that Pokémon GO is catching flack because there was a Koffing in the Holocaust Museum. Either that was a complete accident or that's 4chan level trolling.

I think this is an exaggeration of the story where the Holocaust Museum asked that people stop playing there.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So I don't know a damn thing about Pokemon (just missed the craze growing up)... But it certainly has me curious just from a tech geek perspective. Should I just break down and dl it already?

Reaction Score
So I don't know a damn thing about Pokemon (just missed the craze growing up)... But it certainly has me curious just from a tech geek perspective. Should I just break down and dl it already?

The question shouldn't be should but when should you? And the answer to that is not now but right now

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Passed a restaurant today with an a-frame in front. It said something like..."Low on HP power? Get more Pokemon points here" or something.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Yes.

I have no real idea what Pokemon is and I don't really have time right now, but the definition of an old, crotchety idiot is the person who proudly announces that he would never, ever be caught dead doing something trendy like this.

I'm definitely going to check it out at some point - the concept seems brilliant to me.

Reaction Score
On the news they say there's thugs luring kids to parks and other such places at night and robbing them at gunpoint. I know this because my 21 year old and his buddies suddenly pick up at midnight or so and meet at spots looking for rare P-mons. Yeah I'm old and crotchety but allow it until I see this. We are a whacked society, now these thugs even find a way to ruin something fun for all ages.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
On the news they say there's thugs luring kids to parks and other such places at night and robbing them at gunpoint. I know this because my 21 year old and his buddies suddenly pick up at midnight or so and meet at spots looking for rare P-mons. Yeah I'm old and crotchety but allow it until I see this. We are a whacked society, now these thugs even find a way to ruin something fun for all ages.
13606775_10154280350077243_774589857604939868_n.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom