Poffenbarger Visiting Arkansas | The Boneyard

Poffenbarger Visiting Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
….And I thought UConn academics were not “super engaging” enough
Beyonce Eye Roll GIF

Reaction Score
Wish her the best for the future, but question the fit at Arkansas. Saylor is a good player but somewhat deliberate on both offense and defense. Not an expert on Arkansas, but in the few times I have seen them play, they play on fire the entire game. Some of the Big 10 teams may be a stronger fit.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Would be a nice get for Neighbors. Hey Saylor, how about giving Duke a looksee?

Reaction Score
We just played Arkansas a week ago, then 12 hours later Saylor is in the portal, and several days after that on an official visit to Arkansas. Guess these things happen fast in this new world of college sports with its transfer portals and NIL deals.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Geno let Neighbors know last weekend that Saylor would be entering the portal. He might even have set up a call between the two of them.

Reaction Score
Fayettville is bigger than Storrs. By a country mile...and I do mean country.
I don’t care how big Fayetteville is, it’s in Arkansas and their number one export and occupation is pig farming. Have you ever been there? Hard pass And all this after her mother’s condescending comments about Connecticut and UConn. JMHO

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don’t care how big Fayetteville is, it’s in Arkansas and their number one export and occupation is pig farming. Have you ever been there? Hard pass And all this after her mother’s condescending comments about Connecticut and UConn. JMHO
You don't have to convince me about Arkansas. For the most part day or night (especially at night) most red states ain't my cup of tea.

Reaction Score
She has/had back problems. Buyer beware. Back problems can be ongoing and ruin or holt an athletic career.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A potential of a Poffenberger/Wolfeberger tandem.. that would be unique.

Would be a nice get for Neighbors. Hey Saylor, how about giving Duke a looksee?

I dunno about that.

Reaction Score
I emailed JR Payne at Colorado the moment she entered portal. JR went after Anna but of course she was looking to turn pro. If a combo of academics and social life is what she’s looking for, Boulder is frequently listed as best small city (105,000) to live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom