Podcast with Hartford's John Gallagher | The Boneyard

Podcast with Hartford's John Gallagher

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Latest episode of CT Scoreboard Podcast is out featuring an interview with Hartford MBB coach John Gallagher. Coach Gal is always a great interview - shares a lot of info about COVID protocols and how they've been practicing, difficulties with scheduling (announces a game against UConn), breaks down his roster and more.

Check it out:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
UHar will never lose enough to suit me.

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Latest episode of CT Scoreboard Podcast is out featuring an interview with Hartford MBB coach John Gallagher. Coach Gal is always a great interview - shares a lot of info about COVID protocols and how they've been practicing, difficulties with scheduling (announces a game against UConn), breaks down his roster and more.

Check it out:

He is a fantastic coach. He doesn't have the recruiting chops of a guy like Hurley, but purely on the Xs and Os, he is really underrated IMO. Recruits Europe well too.

Really open about letting fans come to watch practices too when we're not in lockdown. Get in touch with the operations guy. lots of fun and some interesting stuff to learn

Reaction Score
Hartford should be worse this year than last, but I'm interested to see UConn play a tune-up game with a team where their two of their three best players are big men (Hunter Marks 6'9 190 stretch forward, Miroslav Stafl, 6'10 235 classic big man).

Reaction Score
Hartford should be worse this year than last, but I'm interested to see UConn play a tune-up game with a team where their two of their three best players are big men (Hunter Marks 6'9 190 stretch forward, Miroslav Stafl, 6'10 235 classic big man).

Don't want to spoil the episode completely but they've also go a 6'10" freshman from New Zealand - Thomas Webley who he is really high on. They also got an extra year for Traci Carter - really good point guard, Hartford all time steals leader - he was a transfer into the program from Marquette

Reaction Score
Don't want to spoil the episode completely but they've also go a 6'10" freshman from New Zealand - Thomas Webley who he is really high on. They also got an extra year for Traci Carter - really good point guard, Hartford all time steals leader - he was a transfer into the program from Marquette
Didn't realize Carter had another year. That's a big deal. Very solid Philly guard who doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

My buddy who lives in Boulder has high hopes for Jakub Dombek, the former Colorado signee from the Czech Republic. Skinny as a rail, but skilled 6'11 forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom