Podcast: The Paige Bueckers Show | The Boneyard

Podcast: The Paige Bueckers Show

Reaction Score
Even though that Paige is certainly exceptional, there are also 4 other players on the floor. And there are 5 or 6 more players waiting to get on the floor. Yes, she is a phenom. Yet, I learned a very long time ago that everyone is expendable.

Paige makes watching UConn women more fun because she is so exceptional. And it really is a pleasure to watch. There is an awful lot of talent on this team that when the time is right, it can be a contender for the National Championship. What I see in the freshman players, is that they come out and play with abandon and no fear of upsetting some one. They seem to all want to excell using the skill sets that they bring to the table. This is very unlike any of the bench players that I have witnessed in the past that are hesitant, tentative and worried about displeasing Geno. Frankly, I like it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Even though that Paige is certainly exceptional, there are also 4 other players on the floor. And there are 5 or 6 more players waiting to get on the floor. Yes, she is a phenom. Yet, I learned a very long time ago that everyone is expendable.

Paige makes watching UConn women more fun because she is so exceptional. And it really is a pleasure to watch. There is an awful lot of talent on this team that when the time is right, it can be a contender for the National Championship. What I see in the freshman players, is that they come out and play with abandon and no fear of upsetting some one. They seem to all want to excell using the skill sets that they bring to the table. This is very unlike any of the bench players that I have witnessed in the past that are hesitant, tentative and worried about displeasing Geno. Frankly, I like it.

Even Autumn looked confident. :cool:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I wasn't paying much attention at that point and then it dawned on me: 1. Holy Mackerel that's Autumn; 2. She looks good out there.

She worked the point that led to a nice inside play for Piath, had a made jump shot was which was disallowed by a whistle and pulled down a defensive rebound.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom