Podcast: Dom Amore Interviews Jim Calhoun | The Boneyard

Podcast: Dom Amore Interviews Jim Calhoun

Reaction Score
Just got finished with it. Pretty good interview. Talks a little bit about this years team. Mostly about his new gig.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
The Fundamentally Sound Podcast

If you want to get angry this morning, turn to this podcast which was also released today, and go to 31:00ish. Classic bitter Cincy and Kentucky guys.
Ha, ya they're going really hard at UConn, wow

"Ollie the worst coach ever to win a title"

"Zero player development"

"Uconn will only be relevant again when they fire Ollie"

Can't wait to shut these phucktards up this season... These guys are delusional

Reaction Score

Man, I'm not gonna listen to that podcast cause it sounds god awful but WTF does "Worst coach ever to win a title" even mean? Many of the best coaches in recent history would kill to be the "worst coach ever to win a title" (including the guy who used to coach the host of that podcast - Bo Ryan). I mean, look at the list of coaches who have won in the past twenty years - almost all of them are either current or future Hall of Famers. And then there is Kevin Ollie, who won it in his second year, with the deck fully stacked against him.

Ollie is young. If he wants to, he could easily coach for 25+ more years. No reason to even pay attention to that BS. Just gotta prove 'em wrong.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Man, I'm not gonna listen to that podcast cause it sounds god awful but WTF does "Worst coach ever to win a title" even mean? Many of the best coaches in recent history would kill to be the "worst coach ever to win a title" (including the guy who used to coach the host of that podcast - Bo Ryan). I mean, look at the list of coaches who have won in the past twenty years - almost all of them are either current or future Hall of Famers. And then there is Kevin Ollie, who won it in his second year, with the deck fully stacked against him.

Ollie is young. If he wants to, he could easily coach for 25+ more years. No reason to even pay attention to that BS. Just gotta prove 'em wrong.
Yup, 100% agree

They had the audacity to say that the title year in '14, there was a "mutiny" halfway thru the season... and Shabazz just did his own thing and put the team on his back... due to the lack of coaching and direction.

I mean this podcast is so bad, it's actually comical, you'll end up laughing a lil

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Yup, 100% agree

They had the audacity to say that the title year in '14, there was a "mutiny" halfway thru the season... and Shabazz just did his own thing and put the team on his back... due to the lack of coaching and direction.

I mean this podcast is so bad, it's actually comical, you'll end up laughing a lil

You're mad at them for reading the Boneyard?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom