please tell me recruits where at the game tonight!! | The Boneyard

please tell me recruits where at the game tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tons of them were watching on tv. I saw a bunch tweeting about the game. However, one recruit was in town:
@TheRecruitScoop: 2017 Prout School (RI) forward Tomas Murphy is in attendance for the Florida-UConn Basketball game tonight.

Reaction Score
seriously like a top 10 center or something
hell of a game

The game would have made a positive impression on any recruite but the way Young manhandled us down low I would agree that a top big man should have recongnized a great opportunity.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The game would have made a positive impression on any recruite but the way Young manhandled us down low I would agree that a top big man should have recongnized a great opportunity.
In fairness, we've had a hole for some time and still can't attract top big men (except for Drummond and he was a homer). I'll never understand why three McDonald's All-Americans will go to Duke or UNC to be back-ups while we have an immediate starting spot open almost every year.

Reaction Score
In fairness, we've had a hole for some time and still can't attract top big men (except for Drummond and he was a homer). I'll never understand why three McDonald's All-Americans will go to Duke or UNC to be back-ups while we have an immediate starting spot open almost every year.

in fairness to them we have had a couple things going on with calhoun always questionable past one year, then the actual coaching change and post season ban. How we haven't got a big time commitment for the class of 2014 is pretty ridiculous. if we can't get multiple top 50 big man recruits for 2015, than I would be absolutely shocked. someone needs to educate these kids if they keep passing on KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom