PLEASE HELP | The Boneyard

PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i am babysitting observer on friday from 12pm to 8pm. its just to prevent him from doing anything he would regret. we need other posters for the rest of the weekend to pitch in for this nice guy. i know the boneyard is full of great people and im sure some of you will pitch in and help. we need all weekend hours covered as the end of the acc is approaching us. all hail duke.

friday 12pm-8pm - huskyfandan
friday 8pm-4am - uconndan97
saturday 4am-12pm -henry
saturday 12pm-8pm -
saturday 8pm- 4am -
sunday 4am-12pm - antiobserver
sunday 12pm-8pm -

Reaction Score
i am babysitting observer on friday from 3pm to 8pm. its just to prevent him from doing anything he would regret. we need other posters for the rest of the weekend to pitch in for this nice guy. i know the boneyard is full of great people and im sure some of you will pitch in and help. we need all weekend hours covered as the end of the acc is approaching us. all hail duke.

friday 12pm-8pm - huskyfandan
friday 8pm-4am -
saturday 4am-12pm -
saturday 12pm-8pm -
saturday 8pm- 4am -
sunday 4am-12pm -
sunday 12pm-8pm -

But my Mommy said I could go out and play all weekend since school is done for the Summer.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
But my Mommy said I could go out and play all weekend since school is done for the Summer.

well she was half right with that. school isn't done for the summer, its done forever in the acc.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Do you have some "news" to report, or is this just general babysitting? I also noticed that you didn't post an hourly wage...

pj

Reaction Score
Just set up a suicide prevention hotline that charges $10 a minute. Observer, let me give you the number.

Reaction Score
With apologies to C. Dickens: "Are there no prisons? And the working houses, are they still open? If these people wish to die, so be it! Let them die & decrease the surplus population!"

Reaction Score
Why does that scene from Deer Hunter with DeNiro at the russian roulette table in the swamp cage getting pissed at the guy who keeps saying "Come in to mow" (phonetic spelling) keep popping into my head?

I'm thinking observer says "Come into mow" in his sleep.

My money is on DeNiro.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
schedule updated! we need more slots filled and time is getting close. here is his address so u guys can get directions to his house.

observer
Durham, NC 2770
(919) 684-8111
Do you have some "news" to report, or is this just general babysitting? I also noticed that you didn't post an hourly wage...
its suppose to be community service for the good of a boneyarder. do i need to sweeten the pot for u to join? maybe if i do my famous milkshake dance 4 u?

For a few Milk Bones my dog Henry will take a shift. He's a Beagle so he works cheap but takes lots of naps.
done deal, all observers mommy has in the cabinets is dog bones.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
You guys are giving Observer EXACTLY what he wants. Like flies to a magnet.

...wait, let me take another shot at that.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
schedule updated! we need more slots filled and time is getting close. here is his address so u guys can get directions to his house.

observer
Durham, NC 2770
(919) 684-8111

its suppose to be community service for the good of a boneyarder. do i need to sweeten the pot for u to join? maybe if i do my famous milkshake dance 4 u?

You had me at your famous milkshake dance. Oddly, it brought all of the boys to the yard. Damn right, it was better than mine. Could you teach me? You'd probably have to charge...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You had me at your famous milkshake dance. Oddly, it brought all of the boys to the yard. Damn right, it was better than mine. Could you teach me? You'd probably have to charge...
i will pencil u in then.

schedule is updated!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Can he be watched from the beach? I'll be down the shore all weekend....? I can observe him from afar. I could probably see to NC from Old Lyme....maybe? lol! I also have a Beagle who would watch for basically nothing, He's got a good howl on him so he could be of service with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom