OT: - Please Help Send New England 14yr. Old Champions to World Series | The Boneyard

OT: Please Help Send New England 14yr. Old Champions to World Series

Reaction Score
New England Babe Ruth 14yr. old kids need our help. Please help Trumbull Babe Ruth 14yr old baseball team represent connecticut and New England in the 2017 World Series. This great group of players are ready to represent all of New England and could use your donations to offset the costly trip to Virginia. To donate just click on this link,

Thanks for donating whatever you can.

Reaction Score
I a happy someone finally has seen how "costly" it is to travel back and forth from CT to VA and Va to CT.
The greatest cost in to my psyche --the bottle neck at the Tappan Zee Bridge, the parking lot 10 miles around Danbury
If Middletown was still in business, my wife would have driven direct to there from Danbury---1000 times or so.

These kids from Trumbull have worked hard and need support. What kind of total money are they trying to raise??

Reaction Score
I a happy someone finally has seen how "costly" it is to travel back and forth from CT to VA and Va to CT.
The greatest cost in to my psyche --the bottle neck at the Tappan Zee Bridge, the parking lot 10 miles around Danbury
If Middletown was still in business, my wife would have driven direct to there from Danbury---1000 times or so.

These kids from Trumbull have worked hard and need support. What kind of total money are they trying to raise??

They are trying to raise $15,000 for the team. That will only help offset costs, it is going to cost them allot more per player. Any donation will be greatly appreciated by these players. Thanks for asking.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just placed my donation. Go get em.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member