Please get rid of the toenail fungus banner ads! | The Boneyard

Please get rid of the toenail fungus banner ads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Damn, those things are making me sick. Is that my reward for logging in to visit this site?

I may have some remote idea why several of the other banner ads pop up for me, but there is nothing in my search history or anything else that would suggest that I am a target for those gnikcvf gross toe ads.

Reaction Score
Damn, those things are making me sick. Is that my reward for logging in to visit this site?

I may have some remote idea why several of the other banner ads pop up for me, but there is nothing in my search history or anything else that would suggest that I am a target for those gross toe ads.

LOL, I haven't seen any such ads. We're looking for furniture online. I'm getting nothing but furniture ads. What site did you visit that would track toenails into the Boneyard?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Build direct top quality flooring for me. Me thinks 8893 was looking at toe nail ...again.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
LOL, I haven't seen any such ads. We're looking for furniture online. I'm getting nothing but furniture ads. What site did you visit that would track toenails into the Boneyard?
No idea. If I had to guess, whatever it is has a common denominator with the "5000+ Thai Women Seeking Love" ad that just popped up.

I'm also getting furniture, flooring, vacation and various clothing ads, but I understand why. Oh, and Weight Watchers, too.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think your kids are into some really weird fetishes.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

I may have some remote idea why several of the other banner ads pop up for me, but there is nothing in my search history or anything else that would suggest that I am a target for those gross toe ads.

Ten toes with fungus in!!!

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Okay...i had not seen that ad on here...until I just typed that reply to this thread. 8893 is right.....it really is disgusting.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
No idea. If I had to guess, whatever it is has a common denominator with the "5000+ Thai Women Seeking Love" ad that just popped up.

I'm also getting furniture, flooring, vacation and various clothing ads, but I understand why. Oh, and Weight Watchers, too.

Google is just monitoring what we have been discussing recently to target appropriate ads.

Foot Fungus - people have been using the word "stinks" a lot
Furniture & Flooring - from the talk of rebuilding
Vacation - everyone's going crazy
Weight Watchers - well this is an internet message board
5000+ Thai Women Seeking Love - I think that's pretty obvious

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ten toes with fungus in!!!
Holy crap. I think you are actually on to something. Seriously, I'll bet that all the discussion of "ten toes in" here has targeted the site for those ads.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

8893 is Rex Ryan? I wasn't aware he was that interested in UConn Athletics!

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I saw it but was scared to b*tch about it because I didn't want to be called some foot fetish weirdo.
I had that reservation the first time I saw it appear a month or so ago, but then I didn't see it again until now. And it really is sickening.

Reaction Score
Come to the Holy Land!, Danbury Kia, Premier Care walk in bath and yeah...Toenail fungus, for me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's unfortunate that Kevin Ollie's catch phrase is making this site unbearable, because now I see it too!

Get rid of the phrase from your sigs... take the stairs.

Reaction Score

Toenail fungus ads are important. They will remind you that, once out of control, it doesn't take long before you start to look and sound like "Duke" Vitale. :eek: Now, do you want to take that chance either for yourself or your beloved family? I don't think so!

And, speaking of varieties of fungus, aren't Tommy and the Crimson visiting Gampel tomorrow night? They are a particularly strong strain of fungus this year from what I hear. Should we be fraidy scared?

GO HUSKIES!!!
husky_qa.jpg-300x200.jpeg

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm seeing ads for Bradington Young recliners and futons, and I know why

it's what you've been searching for

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
General Dynamics IT
Overstock