Please explain this | The Boneyard

Please explain this

Reaction Score
Everyone who witnessed UConn absolutely boat racing, or maybe more accurately, curb stomping Wichita State by 81 yesterday keep in mind this is the same Wichita State that in late January beat USF by 8. That would be the same USF that defeated #13 Ohio State today by 19. My point being that many of us take for granted the mind numbing and unparalleled consistency of the program that most members of this forum support. I hope everyone can appreciate and enjoy this journey- it won’t last forever. As one of my favorite coaches always preached: “success is never owned, only rented, and the rent is due every day”

Reaction Score
Everyone who witnessed UConn absolutely boat racing, or maybe more accurately, curb stomping Wichita State by 81 yesterday keep in mind this is the same Wichita State that in late January beat USF by 8. That would be the same USF that defeated #13 Ohio State today by 19. My point being that many of us take for granted the mind numbing and unparalleled consistency of the program that most members of this forum support. I hope everyone can appreciate and enjoy this journey- it won’t last forever. As one of my favorite coaches always preached: “success is never owned, only rented, and the rent is due every day”
Very much appreciated by me.

Reaction Score
Who was your coach? I would like to quote this on my FB page and attribute it correctly.

Reaction Score
Who was your coach? I would like to quote this on my FB page and attribute it correctly.

I think the original quote came from a man named Rory Vaden, I am paraphrasing from an assistant college coach (now deceased) that I had a tremendous amount of respect for, & who helped me form a philosophy of coaching young adults that I still follow today many, many moons later.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
that's exactly why I have gotten out of the MOV game..............just playing well and winning without serious injuries is good enough for me.......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom