Please Beat Syracuse... | The Boneyard

Please Beat Syracuse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that is all...

Yes, please shut the Sewer rats up. They think they should be in the top 25 based on accumulating more yards and first downs than the teams that have beaten them.
They still think it's the 1980's and Rutgers and UCONN fans should feel blessed just for the right to step on the field with them.

Meanwhile, they have finished in dead last in the league in 6 out of the last 7 years. Hysterical.

Reaction Score
I won't miss the Rutgirls fans one bit...enjoy UConn they are yours to toy with.

Maybe they can tell you stories about all the national championship they have won. Do you realize how hard it was to win that fencing title in '49?

Reaction Score
I won't miss the Rutgirls fans one bit...enjoy UConn they are yours to toy with.

Maybe they can tell you stories about all the national championship they have won. Do you realize how hard it was to win that fencing title in '49?

The feeling is mutual, Syracuse. Well, we will miss the near-guaranteed win we pin on you almost every year for the last decade or so.

And who, pray-tell, will keep the basement of the Big East warm now that you are leaving?

Reaction Score
Oh, but Sewer fans (and a big number of UCONN fans) calling us Rutgirls, or Buttgers isn't immature?
You know the "Scarlet Knights" were originally the "Queensmen"?

lol @ Buttgers.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The feeling is mutual, Syracuse. Well, we will miss the near-guaranteed win we pin on you almost every year for the last decade or so.

And who, pray-tell, will keep the basement of the Big East warm now that you are leaving?

Memphis, obvi.

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score
of course you won't I am sure losing 7 out of the last 10 matchups to us has got to sting... or your 1 winning season in the past 10yrs... enjoy the ACC basement with BC and Duke...

Reaction Score
of course you won't I am sure losing 7 out of the last 10 matchups to us has got to sting... or your 1 winning season in the past 10yrs... enjoy the ACC basement with BC and Duke...

blitz, uconn or rutgers would have jumped at that offer in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger