Playing not to lose.... | The Boneyard

Playing not to lose....

Reaction Score
Ran a thousand times with only two passes in the second half… The coaches quit. The defense tired out do to the offense getting off of the field so quickly. Glad all these coaches are getting the boot.

Reaction Score
...just a bummer of a way to get a win.... just sayin...

Looking fwd to Dec 1st when we find out what direction we're going headed in
+1 ...Just so much incompetence on this coaching staff I don't know where to start, they make Diaco and Edsall look like HOF'ers.

Reaction Score
Ran a thousand times with only two passes in the second half… The coaches quit. The defense tired out do to the offense getting off of the field so quickly. Glad all these coaches are getting the boot.
Then when they tried running off clock they still had them running plays with 30 sec on the play clock middle of the 4th and 10-15 secs left late....Total frickin' clown show on the sidelines !

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I’m like 99% sure the coaches were trying to shave points. What the hell was the offense in the fourth quarter? Running a defensive end on the field with 5 seconds left?

Yes, the attempt at a defensive subsitution of a lineman with the clock running on 4th down was criminally stupid. Can't believe the player actually listened on that one.

Reaction Score
Our Offense is offensive (offensiveline in particular....WEAK...disappointing). We score early in the 3rd quarter and that's that. We packed it in...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I felt bad for those waiting to watch Toledo - Central Michigan. After these guys leave, we need to deep clean the coaches offices. I mean get the guys that do murder scene clean-up. After all...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I felt bad for those waiting to watch Toledo - Central Michigan. After these guys leave, we need to deep clean the coaches offices. I mean get the guys that do murder scene clean-up. After all...

As part of the fundraising for the new staff can we auction off rotten eggs to throw at this staff's vehicles as they depart their last day of "work"?

Reaction Score
Then when they tried running off clock they still had them running plays with 30 sec on the play clock middle of the 4th and 10-15 secs left late....Total frickin' clown show on the sidelines !
Totally agree. Up two possessions and we are running an up-tempo offense? We struggled to get first downs for 90% of the game and then decide we want to take less than 60 seconds off the clock for a 3 and out with 8 minutes left? Okay rant over, happy we won

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom