Players only | The Boneyard

Players only

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don't see it happening. There is no Jen Renzotti, Diana Taurasi, Jamelle Elliott, Sue Bird type on this roster. That's not necessarily a criticism, it's just a statement of fact. You either have that in you or you don't. It's not the only way to lead, but it does feel like this team could use a bit of grit.

Reaction Score
I like it. It only takes one player to make it happen and would afford the entire team an opportunity to own their season on a more personal level.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The players are not going to figure this out by themselves because they have no frame of reference. This team needs Geno and the staff to show them the way in much the same way the team needed to be shown how in 2013.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The players are not going to figure this out by themselves because they have no frame of reference. This team needs Geno and the staff to show them the way in much the same way the team needed to be shown how in 2013.
I agree. If the kids could have figured out the problem; it would have been solved. They looked lost or at a minimum searching for someone to lead the way. Seems everyone tried but no one really stepped up.
At this point, I'm not certain even Geno knows what is needed or if he knows he hasn't the persons to fix it. No shame here, not all teams at Uconn have won every game/

Reaction Score
Yes they need to take ownership. They look lost out there at times. I know they've only lost 2 games but even their wins look shakey. I've coached girls BB for many years. Time for a players only meeting now. Maybe it will help going into post season.
19 W 2 L team needs a players only meeting. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Hmmmm. Oh Good Lord. Geno look what you have done. Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom