Players Feel Prepared and Geno is Curious | The Boneyard

Players Feel Prepared and Geno is Curious

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn Players Feel Prepared; Geno Auriemma Curious If They Actually Are

“They’re better at saying they’re prepared,” coach Geno Auriemma said. “You don’t know. You’re not prepared to do something until it’s time to do it. And then you go, ‘Huh, we were ready for this.’ Or, ‘We weren’t.’ … Where does this take us? We’re a different team than we were last year. We’re a little bit older, a little bit more mature, we have two pieces that we didn’t have.”

Reaction Score
So far, from their play today they are and were prepared.
I expect it to continue but as Geno said you have to wait and see.
So on to Monday night.
Bronx23

Reaction Score
Two more pieces this year? you mean a terrific point guard and a 6th man who would start on any other team in the country?

sitting with 2 women long time season ticket holders today--one who played for UConn when it was a 6 person game--who knew basketball a lot better than me. And they are really, really impressed by how much the team has progressed this year.

Reaction Score
Exactly. We will see. Q players should be high as kites. They certainly will not be afraid of or intimidated by UConn. I look foir a good game, even though I expect UConn will win by a substantial margin.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This is the problem with a victory like today's. We can't sneak up on anyone and we'll get their best game. Head bang :p

Reaction Score
This is the problem with a victory like today's. We can't sneak up on anyone and we'll get their best game. Head bang :p
Honestly, do you think UConn WCBB can sneak up on anyone? UConn is the 500-pound gorilla in every WCBB team's closet.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Honestly, do you think UConn WCBB can sneak up on anyone? UConn is the 500-pound gorilla in every WCBB team's closet.

Do you know how to spell facetious? It was an attempt at humor, okay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom