Players and things they need to improve | The Boneyard

Players and things they need to improve

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This team is so frustrating in part because they’re so talented and it’s really the little things that hold them back. A lot of guys have one skill if they worked on would be so much better and help us make games like this so much easier.

Sanogo- PASSING THE BALL

He has the most talented post game we’ve had since Okafor. But Hurley needs to dedicate a few practices of throwing double teams at him and doing nothing but finding the open guy. If he shoots then he runs. Him learning how to find the right guy at the right time would help this offense so much.

Jackson- Attack the rim

He never ever attempts to drive to the rim. He needs practices dedicated to attacking the rim hard. No passing. Don’t matter if you score or not just attack and get used to it. He refuses to even look at the rim once he starts to drive or is in the paint. It’s ridiculous.

Hawkins- handle

His confidence is getting better but he just needs serious handling drills. Should be very easy to work on and should be his main focus over the summer

Other guys have areas they can work on. But these are just glaring weaknesses that are so bad it’s actually very detrimental to the team. Also things that should be very coachable.

Especially Sanogo. He needs to learn how to be a team player like Whaley. Whaley does a great job of playing within the offense at the 5 while actually still being very effective. Almost to the point where I feel like he should just start at the 5 even though that’s not going to happen. We can’t continue to start both of them though as it doesn’t help anyone.

Reaction Score
Almost everyone: layups
Also almost everyone: being ready for Jackson’s passes. He’s the only guy with passing creativity on the team so it seems like guys are surprised too often.

Reaction Score
Almost everyone: layups
Also almost everyone: being ready for Jackson’s passes. He’s the only guy with passing creativity on the team so it seems like guys are surprised too often.
The missed layups were driving me crazy today. The one where Hawkins was right under the basket by himself made me jump out of my seat. Gaffney makes a nice move to the hoop but misses the layup. Those 2 stood out. Think Sanogo and Martin missed a couple easy ones too. Made it more difficult but they pulled it out. On the plus side Whaley converted at least a couple tough ones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom