Player stats: national leaders | The Boneyard

Player stats: national leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
taylor hill and sugar rogers having quite the seasons too.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
With UConn's offensive and defensive balance, individual accomplishents will not be found in things like PPG and RPG.. Kelly's ATO ratio is an example of the kind of stat where a UConn player will achieve a good number. Same with field goal percentage, which is usually a post-dominated stat for obvious reasons. But there are some perimeter players who achieve well there also.. And both Bria and Tiff have very good field goal percentages... Don't think any other team has two perimeter players in that top 50 list.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
With UConn's offensive and defensive balance, individual accomplishents will not be found in things like PPG and RPG.. Kelly's ATO ratio is an example of the kind of stat where a UConn player will achieve a good number. Same with field goal percentage, which is usually a post-dominated stat for obvious reasons. But there are some perimeter players who achieve well there also.. And both Bria and Tiff have very good field goal percentages... Don't think any other team has two perimeter players in that top 50 list.
I agree totally. Last year was unusual, in that Maya was near the top in scoring.

I wanted to see how several players were doing, so I took a look. I thought others would be interested too. (EDD has dropped to #2 in FT shooting. ;) Unusual form, but she repeats it very well.)

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
See http://www.ncaa.com/stats/basketball-women/d1/current/individual/102.

Some familiar names in various categories:

Elena, Britney, Skylar, Nneka, Chiney.

Kelly has a very high A/TO ratio. Elizabeth Williams and Chelsey Gray rank high in rebounds and assists, respectively. Each has has a triple-double this season.

Kevi Luper (JMU) is 4th in Points & 3rd in Steals. Last year, she was first in both scoring and steals -- the first player ever to do that. She's a 5-10 guard.

Kevi is my favorite non-Husky player. A super person!

JMU is James Madison University in Oklahoma.

Kevi was injured her Senior year of High school. Sherri Coale missed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom