Player Props | The Boneyard

Player Props

Reaction Score
Just for fun because:
1. Im a degenerate
2. Trying to pass the time to Thursday
3. Im a degenerate

Anyone here bet any of our guys player props? Here is a snapshot of what I have available for points. Keeping in mind there are other stats such as Rebounding/Assits/ 3 pointers made props as well. Would love to see if anyone here has any actions or likes a particular prop based on scouting!

For no reason other than I think Hawk gets it together early...Im liking him over 20 points!

Attachments

• Props.png
    Props.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 148
Reaction Score
I wouldn't touch Hawkins over 20. He's had poor first halves and he's going to have Davis on him.
Fair point. I just think hes due. But no doubt he will be one of if not the top priority for them

Reaction Score
Fair point. I just think hes due. But no doubt he will be one of if not the top priority for them
I just can't see Musselman letting him go off. I think they will overpursue and leave openings for other guys.

caw

Reaction Score
I just can't see Musselman letting him go off. I think they will overpursue and leave openings for other guys.

A lot will depend on officiating. BE style and I agree. Tournament so far and Hawkins has a chance because they haven't allowed a ton of grabbing so far.

Reaction Score
Had Hawk O13.5 -105 for 200 last game. Will be avoiding like the plague. Between who he’ll have to guard, their parlay style, his propensity to foul & who is going to be on him. I just can’t put too much on a blow up game. ( hope this is a stupid take I get dumped on for @ 10 pm on Thursday)

Reaction Score
FanDuel had Jackson 18.5 Pts+Reb+Ast (-108) for the Iona game (which he smashed BTW). Didn't offer it for St. Mary's.

They also had Newton 3.5 Ast for the St. Marys game which was a gift.

Do they have a line on either of those for the Ark game? In CT now, so I can't see any UConn bets. But I can be in MA in 15-20min.

Reaction Score
FanDuel had Jackson 18.5 Pts+Reb+Ast (-108) for the Iona game (which he smashed BTW). Didn't offer it for St. Mary's.

Do they have a line on either of those for the Ark game? In CT now, so I can't see any UConn bets. But I can be in MA in 15-20min.

Pretty sure Mass doesn’t offer college player props

Reaction Score

Thats a great line. I will neither confirm nor deny also being in CT and possibly on a VPN on a crypto offshore betting book

Reaction Score
I work for a sports betting startup called Mojo. We're only live in New Jersey but if you happen to be there, we're running a promo on Jordan Hawkins points tomorrow. You get $1 for every point her scores so start making money at 8 points, 2X at 16, etc.

We also have traditional player props on Hawk, Tristen, Adama, Alex and Andre and a few higher leverage bets on Adama's points. Don't want to spam the board but happy to answer any questions/send a promo code via DM if interested.

Attachments

• Hawkins.jpeg
    Hawkins.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 49

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member