Player Post Game Presser | The Boneyard

Player Post Game Presser

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Great stuff. Catch the question where Z (around the 9 :00 mark) was asked if she is okay coming off the bench.

"Yes, it does not matter how many minutes you play or when you enter the game but how you play when you are in. I played 40 minutes at Duke and I was not happy.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
While what they said was interesting, what impressed me the most was the vibe our women gave off. I get that feeling of serious purpose from all of them. And, wow, Crystal is almost unrecognizable! A calm, mature assurance just radiates from her and that bodes very well for this season. Thoughtful of Lou to get the annual cold out of the way now too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
While what they said was interesting, what impressed me the most was the vibe our women gave off. I get that feeling of serious purpose from all of them. And, wow, Crystal is almost unrecognizable! A calm, mature assurance just radiates from her and that bodes very well for this season. Thoughtful of Lou to get the annual cold out of the way now too.
Crystal got the keys to the Ferrari.

Reaction Score
In spite of (or maybe because of) her cold, Lou showed so much more of her personality than in last year's post game stuff. Crystal was a different person - so great to see her smile, and Z is impressive. Better questions from the peanut gallery too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom