Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I often visit the Celtics RealGM board and after every game, we vote to award a Victory Cigar (in honor of Red Auerbach) to a deserving player. Someone keeps a running tally of the players' VCs (and runners-up). (See here: Celtics (15-2) @ Mavericks (3-14) – 8:30 PM, Mon, Nov. 20, 2017 - RealGM).

I think it would be cool to do this for the Huskies, so I'll try to post a poll after every game, and keep a tally.

The Game 3 POG is pretty obvious. But vote anyway.

Box score: Boston University vs. Connecticut - Box Score - November 19, 2017 - ESPN

(I don't want to post polls for Games 1 and 2, so retroactively I'll award the POGs to Larrier (Colgate) and Jalen (Stony Brook) and the runners-up to Anderson (CU) and Rique (SBU), although if people believe the SBU consolation prize should go to Cobb or Onuorah for pulling down 7 boards in limited minutes, I could be persuaded.)

What should we call the award? Calhouns? Dimes? Senors? Ketchup & turkey sandwiches?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
@nomar , you slacking on this already?

We need the Big Toe of the Game poll!!!

Reaction Score
I often visit the Celtics RealGM board and after every game, we vote to award a Victory Cigar (in honor of Red Auerbach) to a deserving player. Someone keeps a running tally of the players' VCs (and runners-up). (See here: Celtics (15-2) @ Mavericks (3-14) – 8:30 PM, Mon, Nov. 20, 2017 - RealGM).

I think it would be cool to do this for the Huskies, so I'll try to post a poll after every game, and keep a tally.

The Game 3 POG is pretty obvious. But vote anyway.

Box score: Boston University vs. Connecticut - Box Score - November 19, 2017 - ESPN

(I don't want to post polls for Games 1 and 2, so retroactively I'll award the POGs to Larrier (Colgate) and Jalen (Stony Brook) and the runners-up to Anderson (CU) and Rique (SBU), although if people believe the SBU consolation prize should go to Cobb or Onuorah for pulling down 7 boards in limited minutes, I could be persuaded.)

What should we call the award? Calhouns? Dimes? Senors? Ketchup & turkey sandwiches?
how about the game bone?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom