Player of the game is... | The Boneyard

Player of the game is...

Reaction Score
well first of all great team effort and win with contributions from everyone. Although if we took a poll most people would probably choose Sanogo and that isn't necessarily wrong. But IMHO, I am going with Tristen Newton. He isn't flashy or highlight real stuff, but he did yeoman's work with his ball handling against the in your face pressure of Alabama's defense and his second half FTs and his big 3 lit the fire for that decisive 17-1 scoring spurt. Those Bama guys defend like pitbulls (i.e. Posh Alexander and St. John's).

Tristen was a steady and calm presence and he drew a bunch of fouls on Bama. Keep in mind he had 8 assists and only 1 turnover.

Great team win for these boys. Let's keep improving.

Reaction Score
Can't understate the 8 AST and 1 TO. His biggest flaw at ECU was the turnovers. It took him a few games, but he's finally starting to figure out his role. Control our tempo, draw fouls when we get stagnant, play tough defense. The shot will fall--I'm not concerned.

caw

Reaction Score
Sanogo was a beast.
Karaban played poised and really solid all game.
Clingan was good in limited minutes.

Newton, Joey, Hawkins all played well.

Jackson, Diarra and Alleyne need to produce a bit more but they all played solid defense.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Can't understate the 8 AST and 1 TO. His biggest flaw at ECU was the turnovers. It took him a few games, but he's finally starting to figure out his role. Control our tempo, draw fouls when we get stagnant, play tough defense. The shot will fall--I'm not concerned.
I mean, it was falling on Thanksgiving... that was yesterday.

Reaction Score

Early in the season, he has a couple of those 1 on 3, or 1 on 4 drives to the basket. But it seems to have been removed from his game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom