Player Interviews 10/9/20 | The Boneyard

Player Interviews 10/9/20

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Love Adama's use of "yup" to end most of his answers. Definitely going to employ that on the couch as I watch him create havoc.
Who did Adama compare himself to? Unfortunately I’ve watched the video like 5 times and can’t tell

Reaction Score
I think Storrs Central kinda blew it when they didn't ask Adama what his favorite recipies are. The start of the season is screaming up on us and there are only so many oppertunities to stoke the mojo.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jackson seems smart and a student of the game. That, with his athleticism, is a nice combo.

I feel like Sanogo also speaks French based on his accent, probably better than his English. Always impresses the heck out me how people can have fluency in multiple languages.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jackson seems smart and student of the game. That combo with his athleticism is a nice combo.

I feel like Sanogo also speaks French based on his accent, probably better than his English. Always impresses the heck out me how people can have fluency in multiple languages.

I would expect he speaks Bombara or some other old tribal language too. And maybe more. Basically nobody in Mali speaks French as a first language.

Does UConn have classes for ESL students? I'm sure he could benefit getting some credits and working on his pronunciation, fluency, academic vocabulary and all that.

Reaction Score
Jackson seems smart and a student of the game. That, with his athleticism, is a nice combo.

Radio French Internationale is one of the most popular networks in Africa. Much of continent uses French as a common language

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom