Play of the Night For Me | The Boneyard

Play of the Night For Me

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Second half, game is getting tight, Seton Hall shoots, misses and the ball is loose. Cole lays out, dives and tips the ball to a teammate.

After that it was academic.
You read my mind. Just a winning play where no one would’ve even thought twice if he hadn’t laid out for it. Ie I wouldn’t have even thought he could get to the ball

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
the scrappiness of that play (OP) was exactly what we needed, and need ahead for us to win games

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
It was around seven minutes and 45 seconds left. I literally made a mental note of the same thing. That’s when I saw a difference in this team.
Post/handle?

And, while we're at it, great avatar too.

Reaction Score
Second half, game is getting tight, Seton Hall shoots, misses and the ball is loose. Cole lays out, dives and tips the ball to a teammate.

Was watching a game with a buddy who hasn’t really watched UConn and said that’s all you need to know who RJ Cole is.

Reaction Score
Missed dunk by Jackson. God was that sick!!! He was all over floor tonight. Deff seemed like him and Polley were playing with an extra pop in thier step and a little chip. Love it. Now we ve got what we ve been waiting for when we first were invited back into this conference: UConn- Nova , Friday, Primetime, late -tip , big east semis, in the garden. Msg going to be wild tmrw night

Reaction Score

That's called the Spider Hesford Hustle..

Reaction Score
Martin's block from behind seemed to stun the entire SH team. It's amazing how many blocks we get from help defenders, the shooter is focused on Sanogo or whoever is in front of them, when out of nowhere...splat!

Poe

Reaction Score
They were playing really hard on every play, the effort was next level. Even though the shots weren’t falling for Adama, no sulking, no bad body language, just played on and played hard.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The play of the night for me was whenever the ball got near Jackson on D. He was like a demon, possessed of some paranormal desire for the ball. His disruption of the passing lanes reminded me of the Dream Team. The impact...that just drives the other team crazy and frustrates the hell out of them.

Reaction Score
The play of the night for me was whenever the ball got near Jackson on D. He was like a demon, possessed of some paranormal desire for the ball. His disruption of the passing lanes reminded me of the Dream Team. The impact...that just drives the other team crazy and frustrates the hell out of them.
Especially in the 1st half Andre was playing at a different speed than the rest. It's like he put it into another gear we hadn't seen yet.

Reaction Score
Cole's dive, and he immediately got up to mind the point and keep things under control. chaos and control.

Polley's 3 followed by the Billy Hoyle look was fun.

AJ's foiled dunk attempt - that would have brought the house down. We are going to be spoiled watching this kid's athleticism as he learns and pushes his limits. He should be sure to watch some old MJ UNC video to see what pure athleticism can do.

Tyrese - the beast

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom