Plans Set for First Night, Husky Run | The Boneyard

Plans Set for First Night, Husky Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks 99, for those that don't want to click on the link here is all you need to know:

Oct 10 Husky Run (Kevin will be in NYC, but still expected to go on).

The Oct. 12 festivities get underway with a FanFest outside Gampel Pavilion starting at 3 p.m. on Fairfield Way. Gampel's door open at 4 p.m., with fans able to watch the women's UConn-Cincinnati volleyball match.

The autograph session will be held from 5:30-6:30 p.m., and the event begins at 7 p.m.

Reaction Score
Kitaman, sorry to dump on you. But we screw over the beat writers by post their info. I only post the links for a reason. I have talked to most/some of them and they live and die by hits with their editors .

Reaction Score
Kitaman, sorry to dump on you. But we screw over the beat writers by post their info. I only post the links for a reason. I have talked to most/some of them and they live and die by hits with their editors .

Gotcha. Pre-coffee posting is never good.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Thanks 99, for those that don't want to click on the link here is all you need to know:

Oct 10 Husky Run (Kevin will be in NYC, but still expected to go on).

The Oct. 12 festivities get underway with a FanFest outside Gampel Pavilion starting at 3 p.m. on Fairfield Way. Gampel's door open at 4 p.m., with fans able to watch the women's UConn-Cincinnati volleyball match.

The autograph session will be held from 5:30-6:30 p.m., and the event begins at 7 p.m.

Maybe sonebody knows why the girl's volleyball often seems to be in Gampel, even the practices. Can't they use the field house for practices?

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Maybe sonebody knows why the girl's volleyball often seems to be in Gampel, even the practices. Can't they use the field house for practices?
I think they do use the field house. Not sure if they take turns with the bball teams or if the bball teams get preference but they practice in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom