Plan ahead: NCAA Regionals @ MSG March 2017 | The Boneyard

Plan ahead: NCAA Regionals @ MSG March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For anyone interested in getting tickets for the 2017 NCAA Regionals at MSG (March 24/26, 2017), tickets go on presale next week, November 1, public sale is November 5.

NCAA info:
2017 NCAA® Division I Men’s Basketball Championship East Regionals
March 24, 26 at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
Presale: 11/1 @ 10 am.
Public On Sale Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016 10:00 AM

Call MSG at (866) 858-0008

Sign up at the NCAA website to receive an email to purchase tickets during the exclusive presale November 1-3, 2016. 11/1 @ 10 am at this site:
Newsletter SignUp

Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday, November 5, 2016, at 10 a.m. local time at this site:
2015 DI Men's Final Four Tickets

MSG Web site:
NCAA Mens Basketball Championship East Regionals

See you in NYC! Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Gonna try to get 2. Its going to be impossible. Tried to do this last time in 2014 before we made it and couldn't get tickets.

Reaction Score
Anyone do this in 2014 and have any idea about price and such? I know a thousand things need to go right for UConn to be playing but if the prices aren't bad I wouldn't mind buying them now.

Reaction Score
Anyone do this in 2014 and have any idea about price and such? I know a thousand things need to go right for UConn to be playing but if the prices aren't bad I wouldn't mind buying them now.
And if UConn isn't there and/or you just decide not to go you can always sell them and make money. I don't think there's any downside to buying them now.

Reaction Score
Trying to imagine a Duke-UConn regional final @ MSG and how crazy that would be. Have to think there is a pretty good chance Duke is playing there.

Reaction Score
Trying to imagine a Duke-UConn regional final @ MSG and how crazy that would be. Have to think there is a pretty good chance Duke is playing there.
With Virginia Tech picked preseason 10th in the ACC and Clemson 11th (which could easily be considerably off) and if no bad news hits VT on the Zach Leday injury front...I can see Duke losing enough ACC games to potentially knock them off the 1 seed line or push them outside of MSG. It depends on how teams like Clemson and VT do OOC when determining just how good the league is. Clemson may play Xavier early in the season and VT may play UCLA.

I think a team outside the top 25 to watch is Creighton. The Mo Watson Jr. (chip on his shoulder)vs. Dennis Smith Jr (NC State) head to head in the Virgin Islands will be fun to watch assuming it happens. Barring injury the Foster/Watson backcourt is very very dangerous. Cole Huff put up 35 on Seton Hall last year in the BE Tournament. The Creighton vs. Wisconsin match up early on will be interesting.

I agree a dream scenario would be a UConn vs Duke Regional Final at MSG. After Maui we should know if that has any chance of happening. I think we may be a year away from another big run but if Adams surprises me and somehow matures earlier than I expect (3rd team AA candidate this year) as the lead guard anything becomes possible.

I was sad to see we lost a BY poster recently. Looking at his past posts he was elated after our last title run.

Wishing all here good health.

Reaction Score
Besides the Regional games in NYC, here are the other early rounds:

2017 First/Second Buffalo, N.Y. March 16 & 18
2017 First/Second Milwaukee March 16 & 18
2017 First/Second Orlando, Fla. March 16 & 18
2017 First/Second Salt Lake City March 16 & 18
2017 First/Second Greenville, S.C. March 17 & 19
2017 First/Second Indianapolis March 17 & 19
2017 First/Second Tulsa, Okla. March 17 & 19
2017 First/Second Sacramento, Calif. March 17 & 19
2017 Midwest Regional Kansas City, Mo March 23 & 25
2017 West Regional San Jose, Calif. March 23 & 25
2017 South Regional Memphis, Tenn. March 24 & 26
2017 East Regional New York March 24 & 26

Use this link 2017 DI Men's Final Four Tickets to get on the presale for any of those games. From past experience, each site has different presale dates.

Reaction Score
With Virginia Tech picked preseason 10th in the ACC and Clemson 11th (which could easily be considerably off) and if no bad news hits VT on the Zach Leday injury front...I can see Duke losing enough ACC games to potentially knock them off the 1 seed line or push them outside of MSG. It depends on how teams like Clemson and VT do OOC when determining just how good the league is. Clemson may play Xavier early in the season and VT may play UCLA.

I think a team outside the top 25 to watch is Creighton. The Mo Watson Jr. (chip on his shoulder)vs. Dennis Smith Jr (NC State) head to head in the Virgin Islands will be fun to watch assuming it happens. Barring injury the Foster/Watson backcourt is very very dangerous. Cole Huff put up 35 on Seton Hall last year in the BE Tournament. The Creighton vs. Wisconsin match up early on will be interesting.

I agree a dream scenario would be a UConn vs Duke Regional Final at MSG. After Maui we should know if that has any chance of happening. I think we may be a year away from another big run but if Adams surprises me and somehow matures earlier than I expect (3rd team AA candidate this year) as the lead guard anything becomes possible.

I was sad to see we lost a BY poster recently. Looking at his past posts he was elated after our last title run.

Wishing all here good health.

If Giles and Tatum miss time, I agree they could fall off the one line. Otherwise, the rest of the country is probably screwed.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
we need to be a high seed for the committee to put us there again, they saw what happened last time

Reaction Score
we need to be a high seed for the committee to put us there again, they saw what happened last time
I wouldn't hold my breath on the selection committee doing us any favors. That being said, we got very lucky to be placed in the East Regional in 2014 as a 7 seed. If they care about selling tickets, they should put us back there.

Reaction Score
If Giles and Tatum miss time, I agree they could fall off the one line. Otherwise, the rest of the country is probably screwed.

If Rhode Island beats the Bearcats at Mohegan and gets a shot at Duke...do you think RI can beat them? Reports are they outscored Harvard by 30 in the first half of a scrimmage and Mathews looks good.

Reaction Score
Got my pre-sale email today (for MSG tix), says the promo code will be in an email tomorrow, with pre-sale beginning at noon. Earlier email that I received said sale starts at 10 am. Not sure which is correct. Called NCAA (866-208-0048), and they say noon is the correct time.

Exclusive Ticket Presale
Watch for a Promo Code Tomorrow
Your pre-sale starts TOMORROW, November 1 at noon Eastern time. Don't delay-tickets are expected to go quickly and this pre-sale will end November 3 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public November 5 at 10 a.m. local time for each site.

Reaction Score
For anyone interested in getting tickets for the 2017 NCAA Regionals at MSG (March 24/26, 2017), tickets go on presale next week, November 1, public sale is November 5.

NCAA info:
2017 NCAA® Division I Men’s Basketball Championship East Regionals
March 24, 26 at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
Presale: 11/1 @ 10 am.
Public On Sale Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016 10:00 AM

Call MSG at (866) 858-0008

Sign up at the NCAA website to receive an email to purchase tickets during the exclusive presale November 1-3, 2016. 11/1 @ 10 am at this site:
Newsletter SignUp

Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday, November 5, 2016, at 10 a.m. local time at this site:
2015 DI Men's Final Four Tickets

MSG Web site:
NCAA Mens Basketball Championship East Regionals

See you in NYC! Go Huskies!!

Anyone else sign up for the newsletter and not receive any info about presale?

Reaction Score
The last 2 times the first rounds were held in Buffalo? 2004 and 2014. UConn was here both times.

I bar-hopped with friends all the way down to the arena (a 2 mile walk from my home). I will be in Italy this March, so my streak is at an end. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Reaction Score
My only problem with posting this is that I am competing with all of you in getting my own tickets!!

;);)

Reaction Score
Is anyone actually able to see tickets? I was able to unlock the pre-sale but all searches come up with no tickets match your search (searching for best available)

Reaction Score
Checked San Jose, Memphis and the Midwest regional and tickets were available.

Looks like msg had the most demand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog