PK80 Question | The Boneyard

PK80 Question

Reaction Score
Is anyone from CT or the CT area headed to PK80 in November? I bought tickets, but am currently looking at flights and everything is really expensive out of Bradley and Boston since it's Thanksgiving. Was just wondering if anyone else booked flights yet and, if so, how much did it cost and where'd you book through? Thanks for the help!

Reaction Score
Here is an itinerary from JFK to PDX, Thursday to Monday: Link. $440 round trip. There is an earlier flight out of PDX on Monday, not much a price difference.

Traveling from BDL is tougher because the cheaper flight back Monday is a redeye, basically eating into your Tuesday.

If you have the Hopper app, you can use that to track ticket prices. Its showing me that the best price you'll get out of BDL is $550, which is still more than the above

**Edit: having troubling linking. If you search google flights, you'll find what I was referencing.

Reaction Score
Here is an itinerary from JFK to PDX, Thursday to Monday: Link. $440 round trip. There is an earlier flight out of PDX on Monday, not much a price difference.

Traveling from BDL is tougher because the cheaper flight back Monday is a redeye, basically eating into your Tuesday.

If you have the Hopper app, you can use that to track ticket prices. Its showing me that the best price you'll get out of BDL is $550, which is still more than the above

**Edit: having troubling linking. If you search google flights, you'll find what I was referencing.
Thank you man!! You headed out there?

Reaction Score
Thank you man!! You headed out there?

Still debating it, but if I do, we should deff meet. I like the JFK flights because they're nonstop, which makes a big difference when traveling coast to coast.

Reaction Score
Still debating it, but if I do, we should deff meet. I like the JFK flights because they're nonstop, which makes a big difference when traveling coast to coast.
For sure! PM me if you end up pulling the trigger man

Reaction Score
Im going to be in Portland from the 20th to the 3oth. I got my tickets for $341 round trip off of cheapoair.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
If going out of laguardia theres a hotel you can stay the night before and park "for free". Hotel offers a shuttle to the airport.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom