Pindell... | The Boneyard

Pindell...

Reaction Score
He was the bright spot in the offense, BUT, how long will he last running with abandon? The wife was thrilled with his yardage, but most of us were feeling that he's going to get injured if he keeps this style of play up. Didn't see much progression on pass plays. While much of that can be attributed to o-line play, he's no Fran Tarkenton. Will he last the season?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
He was the bright spot in the offense, BUT, how long will he last running with abandon? The wife was thrilled with his yardage, but most of us were feeling that he's going to get injured if he keeps this style of play up. Didn't see much progression on pass plays. While much of that can be attributed to o-line play, he's no Fran Tarkenton. Will he last the season?
I thought he had a lot more time to operate compared to what we were getting the last few years. I don't know if guys couldn't get open or he just couldn't make reads. He looks quick but thin, I'm afraid he's going to get demolished in the open field. And every pass longer than 15 yards was an adventure.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Not a chance. Orlovsky pointed out that he's not a particularly big guy.

I was most disappointed in the OL. The D was going to take its lumps...that was expected, but the OL has been getting lots of positive pub. Every time we ran a conventional running play it was like the RB hit a brick wall...no holes, no blocking whatsoever. That was the reason for the Pindell track meet. Then we score a TD on a long run and it gets called back for holding by our most experienced OL Crozier. Our OL, other than a credible job of protecting Pindell in the pocket, was a no show.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Most electric offensive threat the team has had in years. As long as he's healthy, I'm watching

He can run for sure, but throwing the ball more than 10-15 yards downfield is still a total adventure for him. Teams are going to load up the box with 7-9 guys and dare him to throw deep.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom