Pie Rats in the BET ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Pie Rats in the BET ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Gus Johnson sounds like he's having trouble putting thoughts together, and the game hasn't started yet.
  2. Jackson elbows Cole. Foul on Cole. Please tell me it's not going to be one of those nights where the game ends up being all about the refs.
  3. Adama still has trouble working against the combination of size and agility.
  4. Martin blocked 6-10 Samuel!
  5. Nine and a half to go in the first half. 20 to 9. Are we playing too well? Feel like it's going to turn before the half. Am I getting paranoid in my old age?
  6. About 6:45, Cole REALLY telegraphed a pass and it got picked off. Very uncharacteristic for him.
  7. 6-0 run by the Hall. Our 11 point lead is down to 5.
  8. 5:37, Sanogo gets fouled driving, but it looks like Whaley got dinged up somehow. Holding his left wrist. Shakes it off. And we dodge another bullet.
  9. Why are they letting the Hall bang and practically tackle our guys on the break?
  10. Jackson finally scores, burying one of his ugly 3 pointers, and the lead is back to double digits. 27-15.
  11. Halftime analysis: We have only used 6 players in the half, and all scored at least 3 points. The Hall on the other hand has used 8, and only 4 have scored. 11 point lead, feels like it should be somewhere in the upper teens. We are beating them in shooting percentage 35/50/83 to 26/25/33. Boards 27-18, dimes 5-2, blocks 4-3, fewer turnovers and fouls, too, but they have 4 steals to our 2. Mostly from the banging referenced in #10 above? Sanogo shooting lousy (1/7) but has 7 boards. Jackson active and filling the stat sheet.
  12. We start the 2nd half cold and sloppy.
  13. Cole hits a three, 3-1/2 minutes in for our first points of the 2nd half. First player in double figures.
  14. 5 and a half minutes in, Cole hits a jumper. Still the only Husky to score in the 2nd half.
  15. 11:47, lead down to 7.
  16. And just like that, a 7-0 run to bring it back to 14.
  17. And alternating 6 or 7 point runs seemed to be the story in most of the 2nd half.
  18. I finally breathed easy with Sanogo's pass to a wide open Whaley for the flush at 1:26, bumping the lead back up to 14.
  19. Rebounding margin ended up plus 14 for the good guys. Dimes 11-6, blocks 7-6. We were a little sloppy with the ball -- more so in the 2nd half -- and didn't shoot particularly well. But our D was outstanding.
  20. Ajax had the most meaningful and impressive 6 point game you could ask for.
  21. Whaley and Adama had as many offensive boards (11) as the whole Seton Hall team.
  22. I would have trouble deciding between Cole and Martin for POG.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco
Top Bottom