Picture in Picture with Paige | The Boneyard

Picture in Picture with Paige

Reaction Score
I think that SNY and FOX should offer us a Picture in Picture with a camera on Paige on the Bench as well as the game. When they show glimpses of her I smile and laugh. And, she is way more fun to watch in person. She is truly one of a kind. I thought that Diana was in a League of her own. But Paige trumps her by far. Even Geno has given in to her tactics. We all know how he can be. TV viewers have lost a lot this season because of her injury. I know that I am for sure.

Reaction Score
A lot of professional teams will give the nick name of "Red Light" to the player that always knows when the camera is on them. Paige always knows.

My favorite: The binoculars, followed by "Its Over."

DSC09994.jpg

Reaction Score
I think that SNY and FOX should offer us a Picture in Picture with a camera on Paige on the Bench as well as the game.
Don't give them any ideas. They already miss action because they feel the unexplainable need to follow the person who scored as they run down the floor, while missing action in the backcourt. We're not stupid, we know who scored. And then there's ESPN, who takes up 1/3 of the screen showing useless stats, or promoting something. If they want to show bench reactions in a replay, well and good, I'll enjoy them with the rest. But let's not make the game a sideshow. It's bad enough watching Schaefer at Texas running around like a headless chicken.

Reaction Score
Don't give them any ideas. They already miss action because they feel the unexplainable need to follow the person who scored as they run down the floor, while missing action in the backcourt. We're not stupid, we know who scored. And then there's ESPN, who takes up 1/3 of the screen showing useless stats, or promoting something. If they want to show bench reactions in a replay, well and good, I'll enjoy them with the rest. But let's not make the game a sideshow. It's bad enough watching Schaefer at Texas running around like a headless chicken.
Yeah it's almost like the game itself has become an annoying distraction for all the other stuff the networks want to do during the broadcast. I feel bad for the announcers who are forced to check in with the game every 3-5 minutes before going back to what they were doing.

Reaction Score
No doubt Paige has an outgoing and competitive personality. You get the feeling that if she can't be the best player on the court she will be the best supporter from the bench. I suspect it keeps the others out for injuries from feeling too sorry about it . Paige is really a piece of work.

Reaction Score
Thanks, I just spit Pepsi all over my keyboard. That's exactly what he looks like. Coaches like him want to control every single step and whine and bitch on almost every single call.

Reaction Score
Coaches like him want to control every single step and whine and bitch on almost every single call.
When I reffed amateur volleyball I quickly learned to pay more attention to the coaches/captains who kept their complaints to a minimum (when they asked about a call, they often had a valid point), and mostly tuned out the ones who ran their mouths constantly.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
200.gif

Reaction Score
When I look at this picture again I see three 6'5"s, a 6'2", a 6'0" and a NPOY. What you don't see is five very good players on the floor. Things are looking up

DSC09994.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom