Picking Up A Vibe of Sue Bird | The Boneyard

Picking Up A Vibe of Sue Bird

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sue did not look all that happy at Team USA training camp and ESPN has a little 2 minute video where Sue sits down and snipes at Plum "if they're talking Huskies bench it's not your team." Wowser.

In the video she's looking at Dawn like what is she going to say next.

Women's Basketball - ESPN

PS. Title ... course I meant Off.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sue did not look all that happy at Team USA training camp and ESPN has a little 2 minute video where Sue sits down and snipes at Plum "if they're talking Huskies bench it's not your team." Wowser.
That's just good natured UCONN vs Washington stuff, with a little bit of "I'm still here" thrown in.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
With nuthin' to do, I delve into conspiracy theories. This has been the longest off-season I can remember.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I thought of that Coco. That's a really nice interview. Yeah I'd say they're at least casually friends and Sue was just goofing on her at training camp.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
That's just good natured UCONN vs Washington stuff, with a little bit of "I'm still here" thrown in.
After watching a second time I got a different take mainly from the look on Kelsey's face. My take was Sue was saying you are getting ready to start practice (lacing up sneakers) stop joking around-ROOKIE!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The Sue Bird I saw in videos from the training camp showed her beaming with pride as she observed the poetic circle of Dawn Staley being the coach and her being the veteran mentor for a bunch of newbies, recalling that when she was a newbie with the senior USA team it was Dawn who was in that same role of veteran mentor (and stalwart point guard).

Sue was an outspoken fan of Kelsey Plum in the 2016-17 collegiate season and spoke very highly of her skills and attitude.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
From everything I heard about that weekend, Sue Bird was by far the best at the position and the most in shape. She could in fact be Benjamin Button.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom