Pick the players | The Boneyard

Pick the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The rules:

1. Pick one forward NOT on the Huskies of Honor wall to put on the 2017 roster.
2. Pick one guard NOT on the Huskies of Honor wall to put on the 2017 roster.

We already know what our strengths and weaknesses will be next year, now pick the players wisely.

GO!

Reaction Score
Kiah Stokes as a forward (I almost went with Ashja Jones - that's a bit of a toss up), and Maria Conlon as that nice steady guard and three point threat. I almost went with Kelly Faris, but we already have a lockdown defender in Kia Nurse.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
To me, the biggest question marks are size in the post and excellent PG. I'm not sure Hayes is a strong enough PG - when we did PG by committee (she and Doty), it wasn't terribly successful. So I'll go outside the box...

1. Rita Williams
2. Ashja Jones (considered Stokes and Elliot as well)...

I chose Jones because she is a former USA National Team member, and while Stokes is simply sensational right now, I'm not sure she's as good as Jones was in her prime. Of course, My choices for both players are for back when they were 21 or so, not as they currently are now. Rita's a tad long in the tooth to play college hoops again! ;)

Reaction Score
To me, the biggest question marks are size in the post and excellent PG. I'm not sure Hayes is a strong enough PG - when we did PG by committee (she and Doty), it wasn't terribly successful. So I'll go outside the box...

1. Rita Williams
2. Ashja Jones (considered Stokes and Elliot as well)...

I chose Jones because she is a former USA National Team member, and while Stokes is simply sensational right now, I'm not sure she's as good as Jones was in her prime. Of course, My choices for both players are for back when they were 21 or so, not as they currently are now. Rita's a tad long in the tooth to play college hoops again! ;)

Those are my two.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Mark me down as preferring Asjha more than Ashja (and Tiff also).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom