Photo Of The Day | The Boneyard

Photo Of The Day

Reaction Score
Have you ever seen two happier people?:D We're sure going to miss them, both on and off the court.:)

Kia & Gabby.jpg

Reaction Score
Hard to believe they were both kind of question marks when they came in.....Gabby with her knee and limited court time in HS and Kia as a "she's Canadian, how good can she be?" player. Trust in our coaches to recognize talent and make 'em great!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Hard to believe they were both kind of question marks when they came in.....Gabby with her knee and limited court time in HS and Kia as a "she's Canadian, how good can she be?" player. Trust in our coaches to recognize talent and make 'em great!
And yet a large number of posters have spent a large part of this season criticizing our coaches and their treatment of the freshmen and sophomores. Hmmm.Head bang

But I digress, yes, a fantastic photo!!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"she's Canadian, how good can she be?"
This made me laugh. I feel obliged to make the MBB board comment: "Denham Brown once scored 111 points in a single game."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So true! And they weren't in the top 5 rankings either..... recruiting on more what's between the ears rather than high school stats is the way to go too.

HGN

Reaction Score
I think it's fair to say that the 3 of them have been inseparable for the past 4 seasons.....

Reaction Score
A mid-major has won four out of the last five national championships in wcbb,so we should be at least a three-quarter major by now.:cool:

HGN

Reaction Score
Happier yet in 25 days if View attachment 29219
Oldbones, can you just imagine what a dozen , 12 of these Trophies , look
like lined up if UConn were to be fortunate enough to win it this year.

We have to imagine right now because NO ONE has ever done it
before.......Lets hope our Huskies become the first.

GO HUSKIES!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom