Photo of the coach (no fairway in sight) | The Boneyard

Photo of the coach (no fairway in sight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
BNJDxGJCQAApQ0H.jpg:large

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Anyone venture a guess as to where he is? It looks like he went far right over a cart path on the right of a fairway and it hitting over some bushes/trees back to the fairway or to the green.
I'm guessing maybe he's on #2 or #3 ???

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Geno is just sly. Longest drive I ever hit was on 545 yd hole where I pushed a drive right onto a cart path that ran out and down over a hill that dropped about 50-75. The heavy rough on both sides of the path kept the channeled down the path. My second shot was about a 60 yd 60 degree wedge. 490+ yard drive all for making the best use ever of a cart path.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
BTW: in addition to the real celebrities [i.e. UConn related folks] I see that a couple of pro 'wrasslers'
played yesterday. Sergeant Slaughter...Bob Backlund. I was told that Backlund lives in a town near Hartford and is involved in the oil business.

From my youth: I recall the hallowed names of Haystacks Calhoun, Chief Jay Strongbow, the Iron Sheik and the immortal Cap'n Lou Albano.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
BTW: in addition to the real celebrities [i.e. UConn related folks] I see that a couple of pro 'wrasslers'
played yesterday. Sergeant Slaughter...Bob Backlund. I was told that Backlund lives in a town near Hartford and is involved in the oil business.

From my youth: I recall the hallowed names of Haystacks Calhoun, Chief Jay Strongbow, the Iron Sheik and the immortal Cap'n Lou Albano.
Backlund used to live in Glastonbury. Not sure he is still there.

Booker T played last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak