Phoenix vs Minny | The Boneyard

Phoenix vs Minny

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Is it just me or does it seem like some of these players can hardly play defense without fouling. Some of these players who are not good shooters from the floor and still get sent to the line way too often.

I would like to see a lot less fouling. Phoenix has sent Minny to the FT line 10 times and Minny has only sent Phoenix to the line 2 times. It's not rocket science.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
The Phoenix guards have no idea where to throw the ball to Griner. Why in the world do the want to throw the ball into her between waist and chest level?

I thought when BG left Baylor that she would finally be playing with some teammates who knew how to pass the ball to a BiG.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Maybe Griner is not getting good enough position.
Maybe Griner is playing in a league that allows more physical play.
Maybe Griner struggles at times to finish when they do get her the ball unless it's closer than 8 feet.

These along with the guards not always getting her the ball in the best position contributes to when Griner struggles.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
How long have those two been together? Because I found this tweet by Kevin Durant from September 6, 2011:

"KDTrey5: Or maybe I need a basketball playing girlfriend...hmmm lol...monica wright where r u(love n basketball)"

https://twitter.com/kdtrey5/status/111285765077614592

So that's interesting!
2 yrs ago... just hinting maybe or playing with the emotions of fans. All announcements in life arent done thru Twitter, Facebook or the Boneyard.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
2 yrs ago... just hinting maybe or playing with the emotions of fans. All announcements in life arent done thru Twitter, Facebook or the Boneyard.

I know it's from two years ago...I'm just saying if they weren't together at that time of that tweet it's kind of an interesting way for them to have met or for him to have reached out.

By the way it was announced on ESPN so I'm guessing it's somewhat legit...my post was less about their engagement more about the past

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I know it's from two years ago...I'm just saying if they weren't together at that time of that tweet it's kind of an interesting way for them to have met or for him to have reached out.

By the way it was announced on ESPN so I'm guessing it's somewhat legit...my post was less about their engagement more about the past

thats called swag ;)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
How long have those two been together? Because I found this tweet by Kevin Durant from September 6, 2011:

"KDTrey5: Or maybe I need a basketball playing girlfriend...hmmm lol...monica wright where r u(love n basketball)"

https://twitter.com/kdtrey5/status/111285765077614592

So that's interesting!

IIRC, they have known each other since high school, at least as friends/acquaintances. I think it just progressed to a real relationship over the last couple of years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom