Phoenix Mercury @ Indiana Fever - 7/15/18 | The Boneyard

Phoenix Mercury @ Indiana Fever - 7/15/18

Reaction Score
PHX has consistency problems, and I think it's from a lack of consistent intensity. Griner should touch the ball close to every half court offensive possession, but she doesn't. She was at one time thought to be an MVP candidate--what happened? PHX could also use another scoring option besides Griner and DT.
Indiana doesn't have the lineup to really compete. The Sparks shouldn't have let Pondexter go--she seems great.

Reaction Score
As I typed that, Griner gets 6 or 8 straight. Nothing should stop her from dominating down low.

Reaction Score
PHX has consistency problems, and I think it's from a lack of consistent intensity. Griner should touch the ball close to every half court offensive possession, but she doesn't. She was at one time thought to be an MVP candidate--what happened? PHX could also use another scoring option besides Griner and DT.
Indiana doesn't have the lineup to really compete. The Sparks shouldn't have let Pondexter go--she seems great.

Ummm Bonner is pretty consistent and a scoring threat all the time.

Reaction Score
Tamika Catchings you are missed.
What a beautiful moment at the end of the post-game interview between Tamika and Diana! So glad I stuck around after the game ended and caught that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom