PHILm Study 2018 | The Boneyard

PHILm Study 2018

Reaction Score
Sounds Great

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
You might want to consult with @mets1090 before you post anything you see on the BY. It got ugly.

Edit: I don’t believe anyone has heard from that kid since. And with the weather forecast, I can guarantee you that you’ll be the only one there.

Last edited:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
You might want to consult with @mets1090 before you post anything you see on the BY. It got ugly.

Edit: I don’t believe anyone has heard from that kid since. And with the weather forecast, I can guarantee you that you’ll be the only one there.
What did he say that got him in trouble

Reaction Score

You beat me to it! No details about Jordan Todman halfback options!

Although ... in Mets defense ... he was just just trying to be helpful and give the boneyard some practice insight. I don't think he realized he was helping Pitt and I hope the backlash hasn't kept him away ...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hard to imagine anything that juicy would be discussed this early in the spring program on Thursday. But that said, I trust Phil will know what to share here, how to share it and what details he would have to save for PM discussion.

Reaction Score
You beat me to it! No details about Jordan Todman halfback options!

Although ... in Mets defense ... he was just just trying to be helpful and give the boneyard some practice insight. I don't think he realized he was helping Pitt and I hope the backlash hasn't kept him away ...

I think all the backlash came from Edsall. As soon as he posted stuff in detail people were warning him to keep his head on a swivel.

@uconnphil2016 the kid lived in Hilltop and had a view of the practice fields from his window. He went into too much detail and (maybe accidentally) explained a gadget play they were working on. Edsall went semi nuts when he found out he posted the stuff on the Yard.

Reaction Score
I think all the backlash came from Edsall. As soon as he posted stuff in detail people were warning him to keep his head on a swivel.

@uconnphil2016 the kid lived in Hilltop and had a view of the practice fields from his window. He went into too much detail and (maybe accidentally) explained a gadget play they were working on. Edsall went semi nuts when he found out he posted the stuff on the Yard.
That's kind of hilarious. Obviously I get why Edsall was mad but I can just picture him fuming while reading the yard

Reaction Score
That's kind of hilarious. Obviously I get why Edsall was mad but I can just picture him fuming while reading the yard

I think Jacobs and Dez were hard on him too.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Say what you want about Dez, and I didn’t always agree with him, but give credit where it’s due. He put in a lot effort covering the team. Him and Silver were the only ones treating it like a big time program. Only one that comes close today is Fuller.
More effort and far better than Shawn Corchesne (albeit, not a very high bar to clear). I used to like his Monday morning chats on the Courant. Then he became defensive of Pasqualoni and DeLeone, which made him combative with his readership. I thought it manifested in some spiteful laziness at the end.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Not a Dez fan. He had a agenda in most every story and general contempt for UConn fans.

I think Mike Anthony is doing pretty well. I certainly don't see any agenda in Anthony's coverage.

I like Anthony. Dez blocked half of the fan base on Twitter, which isn't exactly a great strategy

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Say what you want about Dez, and I didn’t always agree with him, but give credit where it’s due. He put in a lot effort covering the team. Him and Silver were the only ones treating it like a big time program. Only one that comes close today is Fuller.

I used to check for fresh content from him literally every day of the year... Before I discovered the Boneyard, Dez was all I had!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I used to check for fresh content from him literally every day of the year... Before I discovered the Boneyard, Dez was all I had!
Was exactly the same!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Less than 24 hours until the big moment. Getting my shoes shined, shirt pressed, and suit selected. I think I'll be going with a tweed jacket, navy blue skinny tie, white shirt, blue pants and light brown cap toe oxford shoes. Gotta make a good impression for Randy. Also, I have to speed to school after for my "middler review," a meeting where my school evaluates me and crafts a letter giving me either a positive or negative review. I'm placing much more importance on the former event.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom