Philly sports fans | The Boneyard

Philly sports fans

Reaction Score
They never fail to amaze, there really is no low for them...

Reaction Score
Imagine starting a fight with a 6’9 athlete while you yourself are chubby and middle-aged. Got what he deserved.

Reaction Score
Imagine starting a fight with a 6’9 athlete while you yourself are chubby and middle-aged. Got what he deserved.
Looks like the 6'9 athlete went into a tailgate he was unwelcome at. So who was the instigator? Just because he is famous, he doesn't have the right to invade other peoples tailgates. He went in there looking for trouble.

Reaction Score
Looks like the 6'9 athlete went into a tailgate he was unwelcome at. So who was the instigator? Just because he is famous, he doesn't have the right to invade other peoples tailgates. He went in there looking for trouble.
Did you see the tweets beforehand

Reaction Score
Oops. I started typing "I'm too old to do twitter" and meant to change it to just "I don't do twitter". I guess I didn't hit the back space key enough times.

Reaction Score
As much as I loathe the Boston sports fan, they're just douchey. Philly fans are flat out nasty. Spent a lot of time in Philly and, as a Mets fan, always kept my mouth shut. Dirty, nasty place for sports.
Yeah. They’re the little brother city with the chip on their shoulder, when you consider how much better/prestigious NY Boston and DC are. And ALL their sports are light years behind those other cities.

Sox/Yankees, even Mets have way better history. Giants, Pats, even Jets as well. Celtics, Knicks...

It’s made them the kind of hateful schmucks who boo Santa

My uncle is an Eagles fan. From south Jersey. My aunt is a Cowboys fan, because lots of people who don’t really know or care much football just pick them up; can’t really blame them. They went to a game together and she was wearing her Romo jersey. Some Philly fan upended a beer on her head while she was sitting there silently, knowing where she was.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
The team was happy no one (Scott or otherwise) was seriously injured in the fracas, and believe ultimately it would be unfair to use this incident as a representation of the Philadelphia fanbase
Uhhhh, this incident is a PERFECT representation of the Philly fan base. Just a huge pile of scum.

Reaction Score
Uhhhh, this incident is a PERFECT representation of the Philly fan base. Just a huge pile of scum.
Good god what this Philly writer says

Though some fans in the area initially engaged in the sort of accepted hostility you expect between division rivals — "duck the Redskins!" and "duck you!" were among the insults directed his way —
lol only in Philly is this
the sort of hostile ribbing a rival fan gets

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Went to one Pens-Flyers game in Philly. Never again. Spit at, full beer cans thrown at us, threatened numerous times...just a pathetic group of people. One of my friends went back this past winter for the Stadium Series and had the entire side of his car keyed for having a Pens decal.

We went to a UConn-Temple football game a few years back and didn’t have any major issues outside of a few drunks on the subway, but you couldn’t pay me to go to a pro game there ever again.

Reaction Score
Went to one Pens-Flyers game in Philly. Never again. Spit at, full beer cans thrown at us, threatened numerous times...just a pathetic group of people. One of my friends went back this past winter for the Stadium Series and had the entire side of his car keyed for having a Pens decal.

We went to a UConn-Temple football game a few years back and didn’t have any major issues outside of a few drunks on the subway, but you couldn’t pay me to go to a pro game there ever again.
Filthadelphia

Reaction Score
Well, one eagles fan actually ate police horse shiat after the super bowl win

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Well, one eagles fan actually ate police horse shiat after the super bowl win

Remember the Phillies fan who intentionally made himself throw up on the little girl and her dad?

Reaction Score
What does this have to do with Philly? Penn State is about 190 miles from Philly. By comparison Glastonbury is about 220.
Not to mention, these are clearly just drunk college shart-heads

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The guy in the gray shorts (and frankly Scott as well) is lucky he didn’t crack his head open when he got hit with haymaker and then bounced off the ground.

If Kemba showed up to Pats game in a Giants jersey would he get jumped like that?

Reaction Score
While Philly fans are overall possibly the worst, I think I'd be most concerned about receiving bodily harm from a Bay Area fan.

Raiders and Giants fans are a special kind of trash

Reaction Score
Unbelievable someone would do this to the “Threegional Manager”, Mike Scott

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It’s made them the kind of hateful schmucks who boo Santa

Pretty sure they throw snowballs at Santa. And throw batteries. But who's counting

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom