Pheesa! | The Boneyard

Pheesa!

Reaction Score
I only thought it was right for Pheesa to get her own thread acknowledging her POY & Defensive POY in conference! Nykesha Sales is the only other husky to ever accomplish this.

Might be the best two-way player in college basketball. Offensively her numbers & game speaks for itself. Defensively, can guard players much bigger & can switch onto guards. Special talent that a lot of BY doesn’t appreciate but certainly the coaches she plays against do.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I only thought it was right for Pheesa to get her own thread acknowledging her POY & Defensive POY in conference! Nykesha Sales is the only other husky to ever accomplish this.

Might be the best two-way player in college basketball. Offensively her numbers & game speaks for itself. Defensively, can guard players much bigger & can switch onto guards. Special talent that a lot of BY doesn’t appreciate but certainly the coaches she plays against do.
I guess you missed the thread posted around 11:09AM on her POY Award and didn't feel like adding to that one?
Well played.

Napheesa AAC Player of the Year

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

After these last three games just how high has Napheesa's WNBA Draft stock risen?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Special talent that a lot of BY doesn’t appreciate but certainly the coaches she plays against do.

giphy.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom