Phee: Ms. Smart | The Boneyard

Phee: Ms. Smart

Reaction Score
If Phee is Ms. Smart, Lou is Ms. Comedian:

[Lou] returned to the game but for only 1.2 seconds in the final minute as Auriemma put her in to make a possible inbounds pass or shoot free throws .... "I was about to take the ball out better than I've ever had, but I didn't have to," Samuelson said with a smile.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If Phee is Ms. Smart, Lou is Ms. Comedian:

[Lou] returned to the game but for only 1.2 seconds in the final minute as Auriemma put her in to make a possible inbounds pass or shoot free throws .... "I was about to take the ball out better than I've ever had, but I didn't have to," Samuelson said with a smile.

She didn't just smile. She chortled. Now that is a word that has been neglected for far to long; and then along came Katie Lou Chortle.

Reaction Score
"Collier on whether the loss to Mississippi State in the NCAA tournament last March was a learning experience that helped the Huskies Sunday: "I don't think about that game anymore."

Aberrations you kick to the curb. Good on Ms. Phee.

Source: Happy returns for Samuelson, top-ranked Huskies
I almost said my favorite Uconn kid--Phee, then I thought--which one isn't my favorite--from Alexi to Z every darn one.
But for baby faced beauty--well--you know! She won't forget it and it's pointless to dwell on some thing that is not a do-over.\Yep, Rocky--VERY Smart lady!! BTW, nice total article, good read.. I especially liked the tiny bit about the 3 with potential, and one is from Virginia--she's a lock, Megan will drag her in.

Reaction Score
She didn't just smile. She chortled. Now that is a word that has been neglected for far to long; and then along came Katie Lou Chortle.
And all the time I've been posting the wrong name--Katie Lou Samuelson--Chortle!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score

IIRC, the word chortle was invented by Lewis Carroll, a melding of chuckle and snort. It was a necessary word, as lots of people literally chuckle/snort. My late aunt, a delightful person in every way, chortled.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom